Happy Birthday DrTyOre

have a good one

Cheers

Comments

• Happy Birthday!

Since it's a special occasion I suggest you indulge in a drink this evening!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Happy Birthday!

Since it's a special occasion I suggest you indulge in a drink this evening!

Why wait until this evening? Happy b'day son... :)
  • Happy Birthday you sexy bitch!
  • Happy birthday twin brother!

At least you got a happy birthday on here.
  • Happy Birthday! May all your beer and wrestling be the same: stone cold.
  • Have a great day Mark! All the best.

Here's hoping your wish comes true and you get a normal car someday ;)
  • Have a great birthday my friend.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Have a great day Mark! All the best.

Here's hoping your wish comes true and you get a normal car someday ;)

HEY !!! Leave Mark's car out of it. It's eminently practical, draws chicks like a magnet, and easily safer than that bucket of bolts you drive . . .

Happy Birthday Mark, from the only person with a vehicle wierder than yours . . .

many happy returns of the day.
  • Hey all!

Thanks a lot for the well wishes - as for the car, well, while going for plate renewal, they wanted an e-test.... I looked at here and asked "really? It's a Smart car" - she said sorry, had to be done. Dammit.

Funny story though, the guy punched in the weight of the car to his computer - and it said that the minimum was 1000kg - mine's 990kg. Even their computers say it's not a real car! Sigh

Mark
  • I could beat that car in a race with my push mower.

Happy Bday.
  • moose wrote: »
    I could outrun that car with my push mower.

Odds? Match race? 2-1 on Marks car..
  • moose wrote: »
    I could beat that car in a race with my push mower.

Happy Bday.

That's if he uses the engine.....if Mark pushes his car it would be too close to call!

Happy Birthday Mark!
  • Dude you just need to do this mod and no one will insult your car again, Just don't drive it in circles like these twats,

for those who might not know a Hyabasa is a suzuki motorbike that can do north of 200mph if not for the electronic limitor (which can be removed....)

watch?v=CdJ84nho3_k

Happy B-day sir, may you run goot.