No Limit Texas Hold'Em Poker Tournament TONIGHT (SAT., May 28th) in BOLTON

Tonight in Bolton at a luxury Condo location. Pat (416) 315-0519
Doors open at 6PM and Tournament Starts around 7PM.
Check it out!!:

Register here:
Mississauga Jets Minor Midget AA Hockey Team Fundraiser Poker Tournament - Caledon Poker Group (Bolton, ON) - Meetup

or call Pat (416) 315-0519 to reserve a seat.

Comments

• We GET it. There's a tourney tonight . . . no need to violate site rules with multiple threads in different sub-forums.
  • Milo wrote: »
    We GET it. There's a tourney tonight . . . no need to violate site rules with multiple threads in different sub-forums.

Sorry! Not my intention to violate Forum rules. New to the forum; was trying to edit the titles on my other threads to say tonight instead of tomorrow but I could'nt figure it out so I just made a new thread for tonight. If you can tell me how to delete the old ones I will do it. Trying to figure it out as well.

No offense but you should not make statements like this to someone not knowing their true intentions. I find your comments rude to be honest.

Your assuming I am making multiple threads on purpose when my intention was to update my old thread.

I didn't mean to offend or annoy anyone. Just learning the site.
    My apologies if I have irritated you.:)
  • Milo wrote: »
    We GET it. There's a tourney tonight . . . no need to violate site rules with multiple threads in different sub-forums.
    sub forums??
    I only used one. Ontario poker
  • Tonight in Bolton at a luxury Condo location. Pat (416) 315-0519
    Doors open at 6PM and Tournament Starts around 7PM.
    Check it out!!:

Register here:
    Mississauga Jets Minor Midget AA Hockey Team Fundraiser Poker Tournament - Caledon Poker Group (Bolton, ON) - Meetup

or call Pat (416) 315-0519 to reserve a seat.

We are close to a full house; so register now to avoid disappointment.