GG Randy "MACHO MAN" Savage

Guess he got a head start on the Rapture?

OOOOOHHHHH YEA!

Mark

Comments

• Also...

A few days before Elizabeth Taylor died, I watched "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" - I found out Macho man died about an hour after buying the WWE all stars game (with him in it).

Attention dead poolers: I will be renting my services for a measly 15% of profits.

Mark
  • About to get on a plane and saw a friend post it on FB. According to TMZ, he had a heart attack this morning behind the wheel of his car, went through oncoming traffic and headlong into a tree. I'm stunned. One of the greatest performers we ever had. Promos were legendary, in ring skill was beyond compare in the mid 80-s to mid 90's. At least he and Liz will be reunited again as the ultimate couple.
  • Can a mod merge the thread I started with this one. Thanks.
  • Hey!

I beat ya to it!

Mark
  • One half of the greatest wrestling match I have ever seen, at WM2 against Ricky Steamboat.

The build up, the psychology and story during the match, and the event itself all lent a measure of credibility (if you follow my reasoning) to a wrestling match that I have never seen before or since. Truly an outstanding performer, in all aspects of the game.

The soccer commentators have a saying, . . .
    "We shall not see his like again" . . . I think it fits for Randy.
  • i agree also the match with Bret Hart. He was the best! Why started and stoped watching. He was great entertainment.
  • Never knew that Leaping Lanny Poffo was really his brother.