Food in Oakville?

I'm working in Oakville for a few weeks, and we're getting bored of the hotel restaurant. Anyone have any suggestions for breakfast, takeout, sit-down dinner in Oakville?

Comments

• Cora for breakfast. It's on Dorval, just north of the QEW and on the east side. Same plaza as Winners, McDonalds etc..

Giovanni's pizza on Upper Middle and Grosvenor (I think). Great homemade pizza, a tad pricey but worth it.
  • Nice, pizza was one of the things we were specifically looking for. Company pays for food, so cost isn't an issue.

Any quality sushi places?
  • Tucker's Marketplace. One in Burlington, one in Mississauga. Take your pick.

If you go to the one in Mississauga you can pick up some krispy kreme donuts as well.
  • moose wrote: »
    Tucker's Marketplace. One in Burlington, one in Mississauga. Take your pick.

imo, no where near as good as it used to be (Burlington at least). We were pretty regular patrons there up until the last 2-3 years. Significant decrease in quality... ymmv...
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Giovanni's pizza on Upper Middle and Grosvenor (I think). Great homemade pizza, a tad pricey but worth it.
    Where's the best Chinese food in Oakville?