Vote Please for a local (KW) Scout Camp

Dear Friends of Scouting:

As part of the 30th anniversary celebration for Camp Impeesa we are conducting a Capital Fund Raising Drive to raise enough money to construct the Camp Impeesa Adventure Centre that will include; a low ropes initiative course, a new climbing wall and a zip line.

The Revenue Development Committee recently submitted an application to the Keg Restaurant Chain for consideration in their 40th Anniversary "Thanks a Million" celebration. The Keg Restaurants are donating 40 - $25,000 grants to worthwhile charitable projects. This weekend, our application was approved as a finalist.

Now comes the part where you are involved. In order to win one of the $25,000 grants we need as many people as possible to vote on-line for our project. People may vote once every day from May 16 to June 14.

http://www.thekegthanksamillion.com/en/phase2/projects/show/p/802

Click on the vote button.

The first time you vote you will be asked to register your email with a password and have an option on receiving updates.

All voters must 15 years of age or older.

We need all of our active Scouting adults, former Scouts, Venturers, Rovers & Leaders and all of our friends & supporters to vote for our project. Please forward this email to as many friends, associates, relatives as possible and include a personal note asking them to help us.

With your help and the help of our friends I know we can win this grant. Please vote now and everyday until June 14. ( Don't put it off until tomorrow, it started today and my family and I have already voted)

Thanks for your help,

Yours in Scouting,

Lorne Ellis
Scouts Canada