This sucks!

Just spent all evening trying to fix stupid hold em manager as I can't connect to the database, I tried every single thing they had listed for the problem and still nothing, waiting for a email back but kinda looking like I will lose all stats and records I had for the 2nd time now.

Which is not good cause I was thinking of doing a bap and all my stats may now be lost :(.

Also I wanted to play tonight so lost playing time so not happy.

If I do lose everything guess it's a fresh start once again!.

Comments

• we'll fix this later after 12 table time....dont delete anything...
  • darbday wrote: »
    we'll fix this later after 12 table time....dont delete anything...

uh oh, might be too late........:-\
  • philliivey wrote: »
    uh oh, might be too late........:-\
    omg...don't...move....
    omg...don't...move....

lol, I did follow hem instructions on how to save old database, so all might be well on that front but I am not sure.
  • Still can't get it to work, it's not windows updates either as I uninstalled the most recent ones and still can't get postgres to start, tried everything.

Oh well guess a fresh start in poker now.
    Still can't get it to work, it's not windows updates either as I uninstalled the most recent ones and still can't get postgres to start, tried everything.

Oh well guess a fresh start in poker now.
    stop deleting shit!! :mad:
    stop deleting shit!! :mad:

haha ya, I am done, waiting for support now and hopefully i did not screw it all up.
    haha ya, I am done, waiting for support now and hopefully i did not screw it all up.
    poker tracker 3 has a folder where it stores you hand history text files.....hem should too....try to find it or use the windows search to find a hh......its not the database so they will be somewhere......
    poker tracker 3 has a folder where it stores you hand history text files.....hem should too....try to find it or use the windows search to find a hh......its not the database so they will be somewhere......

yup, the archive folder, was looking at it last night, so that's the hope all will not be lost,lol
    yup, the archive folder, was looking at it last night, so that's the hope all will not be lost,lol
    if you still have the hand histories then you can make a new database with them...
    if you still have the hand histories then you can make a new database with them...

Not if you can't connect to the stupid thing, trying to set up a team viewer session which makes me nervous.

I have a feeling I won't be able to use hem ever again.
  • So I had to install postgres again using a totally different version for matters like this, so right now my database is lost and I have only the games I have played yesterday and today on stars, hm archive folder was useless and I did a backup months ago and no sign of that so back up and restore is useless.

My last chance is getting a file from the poker sites with all my hands and importing them again that way, just waiting to hear back from them.

Have to set up the hud and everything again but like I said I rarely use it, I may use it now as I am planning to multitable.

So right now a fresh start for stats,lol sitting at a whopping 103% roi for the whole 3 games in there now,lololol
    So I had to install postgres again using a totally different version for matters like this, so right now my database is lost and I have only the games I have played yesterday and today on stars, hm archive folder was useless and I did a backup months ago and no sign of that so back up and restore is useless.

My last chance is getting a file from the poker sites with all my hands and importing them again that way, just waiting to hear back from them.

Have to set up the hud and everything again but like I said I rarely use it, I may use it now as I am planning to multitable.

So right now a fresh start for stats,lol sitting at a whopping 103% roi for the whole 3 games in there now,lololol

the archive folder should have your old hand historys.....if it does or if you have them you can get them into your new database...
  • Nope, only a game here and there.

I got all my hands in files from stars and now reimporting them as we speak, it is a holy crap process, I have 40 zip files I have to reimport so it is going to take awhile, They had to send me a username and password so I can access their server and download the files:o.

So bummed out not much poker as I wanted to play this weekend but looking forward to next weekend at least.:)

Hopefully this thread will help and direct peeps in the right direction if they run into the same thing, cause that's why I am here, to help.

So recap, don't really try to do anything yourself, just go straight to support and go for the teamviewer session and be prepared to spend lot's of time trying to fix whatever issue you have and make it through the best you can. :)
  • Well this is not working out too good, full tilt sent me .rar files, right now alot of buyin's and results are showing zero, emailed full tilt and see if they can help as I have no idea about this stuff. Stars sent me 40 files which they worked better but still not 100%.

I have decided to just keep track of results starting this month since I am starting up in poker again anyway and I think all players I have ever played against are in there like it should be so not a total lost.:cool2:
    Well this is not working out too good, full tilt sent me .rar files, right now alot of buyin's and results are showing zero, emailed full tilt and see if they can help as I have no idea about this stuff. Stars sent me 40 files which they worked better but still not 100%.

I have decided to just keep track of results starting this month since I am starting up in poker again anyway and I think all players I have ever played against are in there like it should be so not a total lost.:cool2:

rar is a compressed file, just download winrar free and use it to uncompress... Jeesh, I thought all you young guys knew all this pc stuff.. :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    rar is a compressed file, just download winrar free and use it to uncompress... Jeesh, I thought all you young guys knew all this pc stuff.. :)

haha no, you do learn alot when something goes wrong, but all you kiddies take computer classes in school.:)
    all you kiddies
    thank you...
  • compuease wrote: »
    thank you...

No thank you.:)

***This is a darbday type post***:p
    No thank you.:)

***This is a darbday type post***:p
    no...???....this is a darbday type post.....
    no...???....this is a darbday type post.....

So would your post be like a 4 bet?:D
    So would your post be like a 4 bet?:D
    yes.
    yes.

wp sir, wp^-^
  • Also if you reimport hands from full tilt, you also need to request tourney summaries so the results show correctly, I am awaiting full tilt for these and cross my fingers that it works,lol

As I got all my hands, but the results were not showing correctly.
  • YAY!, forgot I took some screenshots of my old database results screen which I still have on photobucket, I am thinking of selling 50% of my action so that may help.
  • A new this sucks moment...............

Go to chapters to pick up Phil Shaws sng book or books and they don't have either in stock, WTF!:mad: (or Colin Moshman's book, but good luck finding that).

I am so sick of going into stores and not having shit I am looking for.

Who's with me!:D
    A new this sucks moment...............

Go to chapters to pick up Phil Shaws sng book or books and they don't have either in stock, WTF!:mad: (or Colin Moshman's book, but good luck finding that).

I am so sick of going into stores and not having shit I am looking for.

Who's with me!:D
    thats something you can check ahead of time...as a matter of fact with the internet im not sure why we have book stores....

torrent...
    thats something you can check ahead of time...as a matter of fact with the internet im not sure why we have book stores....

torrent...

I did check ahead of time, website said they had it in stock, go into that store and turns out they do not.

torrents=evil! IMO
    torrents=evil! IMO
    i say torrent the book and buy it when it pays for itself....