100 5$ SnG's in one day

Is my project for tomorrow, DoN's, stt's and 30 man tournaments will be 6 tabled . It's a fun experiment, wish me luck

Comments

• go go go
  • luck...
  • any last wishes?
  • Any hyper turbos?
  • Oooh thats fun.....enjoy the robotics of SNGs....it's definitely a good way to understand push fold strategies and interpret raises and bet sizing from a wide variety of players.

Good luck and just watch the variance curve...it can get nasty.
  • Oooh thats fun.....enjoy the robotics of SNGs....it's definitely a good way to understand push fold strategies and interpret raises and bet sizing from a wide variety of players.

Good luck and just watch the variance curve...it will get nasty.

FYP sir
  • alright then, I've had a decent sleep, a good breakfast and a few laps outside. I'm ready to play some poker
  • I don't know about these DoN's, they're just too tough...
    OnGame - 15/30 NL - Holdem - 10 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 3: PokerTracker - Online Poker Software, Player Stats Tracking & HUD

BB: 1,340.00
    UTG: 210.00
    UTG+1: 1,570.00
    MP: 1,420.00
    MP+1: 1,045.00
    Hero (MP+2): 3,510.00
    LP: 1,540.00
    CO: 1,470.00
    BTN: 1,465.00
    SB: 1,430.00

SB posts SB 15.00, BB posts BB 30.00

Pre Flop: (45.00) Hero has :kd :kh

UTG raises to 60.00, fold, MP calls 60.00, fold, Hero raises to 210.00, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls 150.00 and is all-in, MP calls 150.00

Flop: (675.00, 3 players) :6d :3d :qc
    MP checks, Hero bets 330.00,
    MP raises to 1,210.00 and is all-in,
    Hero calls 880.00

Flop: (3095.00, 3 players) :6d :3d :qc

Turn: (3095.00, 3 players) :5c

River: (3095.00, 3 players) :6c

UTG shows Ad 3s (Two Pair, Sixes and Threes) (PreFlop 25%, Flop 24%, Turn 7%)
    MP shows :10c :7c (Flush, Queen High) (PreFlop 21%, Flop 9%, Turn 29%)
    Hero shows :kd :kh (Two Pair, Kings and Sixes) (PreFlop 53%, Flop 67%, Turn 64%)
    MP wins 675.00
    MP wins 2,420.00
  • just had lunch. A little behind where I'd like to be volumewise but I've completed 20 games for a 50 dollar profit. Next session is 30 games
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Bap?

This
    Would have donated to the effort. Sounds like a fun challenge for yourself.

Good luck!!
  • Results are in, switched to 8 tabling around midnight to finish up. All 100 games were played, for most of the day I had my screen divided to play 3 DoN's and the other 3 was a mix of stt's and 30 man. When I went to 8 I went 5 DoN plus 3 regular. After 98 games played and two tables running I was at exactly my breakeven point (meaning I was freerolling two SnG's lol).

Ended up making a grand total of 25 dollars for my efforts (dat roi...) but to my defense I did run bad deep in a bunch of 30 man's lol ^^' It was both the easiest and hardest thing I've done in a long time, I'll probably do it again soon to grind up some money
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    Results are in, switched to 8 tabling around midnight to finish up. All 100 games were played, for most of the day I had my screen divided to play 3 DoN's and the other 3 was a mix of stt's and 30 man. When I went to 8 I went 5 DoN plus 3 regular. After 98 games played and two tables running I was at exactly my breakeven point (meaning I was freerolling two SnG's lol).

Ended up making a grand total of 25 dollars for my efforts (dat roi...) but to my defense I did run bad deep in a bunch of 30 man's lol ^^' It was both the easiest and hardest thing I've done in a long time, I'll probably do it again soon to grind up some money
    this is awesome good on ya, no doubt it made you better some how, i will try it one day
  • Today I'll be dancing for most of the day but tomorrow I'll hit this again probably aiming for somewhere around the 75 tournament mark
  • Don't forget to factor in your $50*xx% rakeback. :)

Sounds like a fun day.