Games other than Hold'em

I've been getting bored of hold'em online lately and was wondering what other poker games people play online.

I've been dabbling in Omaha High and High/Low and lately been playing a lot more 7 card stud. I was enjoying stud, but i've totally fallen in love with PL 7 card stud in the last few days. I think the absolute horrible play of others though is what's making it so enjoyable.

So i guess the real question is, which games other than hold'em are others finding profitable at the low limits

Comments

• 7 Stud Hi/Lo is now one of my favorite low limit games if just for Bonus Whoring (almost every pot gets raked). However I really count on the poor play of others and only play excellent starting hand and fold everything else.
  • 7 Stud 8 is a real favourite of mine. I was playing it for a few months exclusively and had a good run at it. I've found that the analysis required really helped my HE game when I got back to playing HE. In particular playing the other players' hands, as well as paying a lot more attention (remembering all the cards that were dealt and folded) really helped my HE game.

At low limits in particular, you can make a killing if you are patient and bet aggressively in potential scoop situations.
  • I began playing Omaha H/L lately and love it...
  • Only play NL holdem in tourneys now, its pretty much PL omaha 8..or 7stud, 7 stud 8 all the time for me...im loving the 7 stud just recemtly started playing it, I would say I make more money in the PL omaha 8 or better though
  • I find that once in every while if i find i cant seem to win at holdem, i sit a 7 card stud table (hi only) w/ $1-$2 limits, with $10 infront of me......i can usually double /triple/quadruple up after a few hands