Rake Free Cash Game

Attention Shift Workers and Insomniacs

Sunday May 15th cash game at my house.

Will run 25/50 cent for sure and if enough interst 1/2. Let me know if your in and which game. We will start at 9 pm until whenever.

25/50 cent will be min $20 max $40 buy-in.

1/2 will be min $60 max $100

You must have played at my house in the past or know someone who can vouch for you.

Thanks and I'll see you then.

Comments

• Looks like the .25/.50 game is full. Let me know if you want on a waiting list. I am still looking to fill up the 1/2 game. Let me know if your interested. Thanks
  • 1 spot left for .25/.50, 2 spots left for 1/2.
  • hey, i would be intrested in the 1/2 game or plo please let me know if you have seats.
  • Thanks to those of you who came out. I believe at the peak we had 9 players for each game. We will do it again on Sunday June 12th at 9 pm. I am willing to sign up 11 for each game since a few players usually show up a little late and it does not generally take long for someone to bust out. The 11th player might only have to wait a short time before getting in.

I will likely have a dealer next time for the 1/2 game. If you are signing up for the .25/.50 game let me know if you'd like me to get a dealer. The dealers would likely switch tables every half hour.

As always there would be NO RAKE.