Anyone like the Brantford Tournies ?

I'm talking about the $200+ buy in ones - $7500 starting stack and blinds go up every 30min. Seems a decent enough structure.

What are the fields like ?

Comments

• djgolfcan wrote: »
    I'm talking about the $200+ buy in ones - $7500 starting stack and blinds go up every 30min. Seems a decent enough structure.

What are the fields like ?

when do they run? Im off this week.
  • According to their calendar, they have a tourney every Thursday and Sunday. The buy-in amount dictates the starting stack and blind length. Any buy-in $200+ is 30min blinds and $400+ is 40 minute blinds.

Thursday May 19th is the next $200 tourney. After that, the next deeper stacked event is Sunday June 5, $500 (10k starting stack, 40 minute blinds) -80 players max.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    According to their calendar, they have a tourney every Thursday and Sunday. The buy-in amount dictates the starting stack and blind length. Any buy-in $200+ is 30min blinds and $400+ is 40 minute blinds.

Thursday May 19th is the next $200 tourney. After that, the next deeper stacked event is Sunday June 5, $500 (10k starting stack, 40 minute blinds) -80 players max.

really?

The last time I played there it was horribly structured.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    really?

The last time I played there it was horribly structured.

The one's in between are pretty bad. They are $120 buyin - ($7500 starting stack - 20min blinds)

Same with the $100 rebuys and the $150 bounty.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    when do they run? Im off this week.

And it's not like you have a kitchen to play in, right?