I have 60k and dealt Ac Js

blinds are 4k - 8k

UTG calls
UTG +2 raises to 20K
UTG+3 folds
Hero : ??

Everyone has smallish stacks with 90k being average

Comments

• gotta fold i think with no other info utg +2's range could be quite wide though, but its hard get him to fold or get called by worse. too many others to act and the utg limper sometimes shows a monster
  • I would say the usually play is to push here with only 5 orbits left in your stack. But seeing as it is a final table and everyone is around 90k with top 7 getting paid I would fold it. The UTG call gives the potential of a big hand and you being up against 2 players with superior cards.

Some context would have been good to know the type of players you are against to narrow the ranges.
  • I would say the usually play is to push here with only 5 orbits left in your stack. But seeing as it is a final table and everyone is around 90k with top 7 getting paid I would fold it. The UTG call gives the potential of a big hand and you being up against 2 players with superior cards.

Some context would have been good to know the type of players you are against to narrow the ranges.

Not much to tell as this was the first hand of the final table. And the two acting ahead of me, I had not played with all tourney.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Not much to tell as this was the first hand of the final table. And the two acting ahead of me, I had not played with all tourney.

yeah, I'm snap folding this here
  • I would agree with the above posters. With no info on the two players acting ahead of you, I would assume they are at least decent. Given the stack sizes , and blinds ; what kind of hand limps UTG ? Even scarier is UTG+2's raise. I think he only does this with the very top of his range, and is pushing all-in with everything else. In this spot AJo is not looking too good , IMO.