Kitchener May 28th

Time for another tournament. I am planning a small buy-in tourny to get the summer rolling with limited seats but if you are interested you are welcome to come and play. I am only offering 30 seats for this game and I will be pre-selling tickets so get in early to avoid disappointment.

If you would like to get a ticket PM me and I will set one aside for you. We'll plan on a time we can meet. I will keep a running count on this thread of how many tickets have been sold so you can keep track.

Format:

Date: Saturday May 28th
Price: $20 Freeze-Out
Time: 7 PM

This will not be a deep stack event but you will have a good size starting stack and my blinds are not too aggresive. Plenty of time to play good poker.

Pop, water and snacks will be available.

Once again I am selling tickets for this game and once I have 30 players paid it will be cut off so please get in early. If you pay and let me know before the tourny that you can't make it your money will be refunded.

Please plan to stay and play a cash game if you get knocked out early.

Just a heads up........Upcoming in August. A $60 freeze out. Plan to be at this game...its going to be awesome. More exciting details to come.

Thanks and we will see you on the 28th.

TG

Comments

• Not going to worry about pre-selling tickets. Let me know if your in.

Thanks

1. TommyGlammer
    2. Mrs. TommyGlammer
    3. Bill B.
    4. Durka
    5. Mrs. Durka
    6. Judith
    7. Donald
    8. Justin
    9. Ross
    10. +1