Party -- Withdrawl -- Ether Speed Record

I just made a withdrawl at Party. In ten minutes it was in my Neteller Account. I have NEVER seen a withdrawl this quick. Kudos to Party. They may take a bad rap now and then, but it certainly seems likey they are improving.

Keep it up!!!

Cheers
Magi

Comments

• i've found pokerstars also to be doing light speed withdrawals now ... not sure if it was 10 minutes but likely wasn't much more than that either.
  • now that is lightning fast :biggrin:

my withdrawl took about 2 hours :frown: :tongue:
  • I love PP Withdrawl speed. The are AAA++++ in my mind. In only a couple hours, i can withdraw my entire account and dump it back into get their great bonuses :)
  • Tilter wrote:
    I love PP Withdrawl speed. The are AAA++++ in my mind. In only a couple hours, i can withdraw my entire account and dump it back into get their great bonuses :)
    speaking of bonuses...do they have any reload bonuses going at all? :confused:
  • <cough> BONUSJAN <cough>

20% max $200, 7x per $ and a cool 7 days to clear.
  • BBC Z wrote:
    <cough> BONUSJAN <cough>

20% max $200, 7x per $ and a cool 7 days to clear.

Can't wait for that, hopyfully I can clear it with all this school work, it starts Jan 26th right?
  • Can't wait for that, hopyfully I can clear it with all this school work, it starts Jan 26th right?

I already have it credited in my account :) There was a window when someone stumbled onto the code where you could get it before it goes live.. Now that party has sent out emails I'm sure you have to wait for the real start time..