Seneca Main Event

Anybody playing the $1500 main event at Seneca on Thursday. $300k guarantee payout?

Comments

• Anybody playing the $1500 main event at Seneca on Thursday. $300k guarantee payout?

The $1500. main event is Saturday and it's a $150K guarantee, Thursday is a $150. +25 bounty event at 6.

There are already several from here going...
  • Looks like they are expecting about 250 players for the main event from what I have been reading on other boards. They have been running 165 single table qualifiers so it should be decent.

I will be there tomorrow for the 450.00 event and possibly for the 1500 depending on what I feel like doing and how much my wallet likes me after the tournament and cash games :)
  • Looks like they are expecting about 250 players for the main event from what I have been reading on other boards. They have been running 165 single table qualifiers so it should be decent.

I will be there tomorrow for the 450.00 event and possibly for the 1500 depending on what I feel like doing and how much my wallet likes me after the tournament and cash games :)

Your backers will be cheering you on! Run, horsey, run!
  • well just got in the house more less, after busting in probaly 40 mins lol, 2 big hands, one didnt hold up and had a10 against aq, a75a...then got it all in badly...so be it, then went downstairs for a good 2ish hours and killed at 2-5 came home with $600 more inculding the $175 buy in....i do suggest going either way, the stars were making a $25-$50 mixed PLO and holdem game, thats a bit outside my roll
  • 200 runners in today main event