finding bigger games

I'm interested in playing the 10/20 and 25/50 plo games here in Edmonton because I've heard they've been running once in a while. How can I find these games without calling the poker rooms every 4 hours?

Comments

• Elliterate wrote: »
    I'm interested in playing the 10/20 and 25/50 plo games here in Edmonton because I've heard they've been running once in a while. How can I find these games without calling the poker rooms every 4 hours?

No easy way, get to know the reg's, give em ur number so they can let you know?
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    No easy way, get to know the reg's, give em ur number so they can let you know?

+1 on T8s comments, sure they (regs) have a text list, they are just gonna want to make sure you aren't a hit and run player or hit and run gangster
  • PS: big game likely at Yellowhead Wednesday - Saturday this week
  • Elliterate wrote: »

weve been playing 25/50/100 on and off for the past couple months. but the game is spontaneous and is usually 4-6 handed in the afternoon. pm me your telephone number and maybe a quick tid bit about yourself and ill run it by some of the other guys.