weeeeeee

bubbling 90 player tourneys is fun!!!!!!!!!

so pathetic, I didn't even have 2 live cards in my all in but I hit my pair and was outkicked lol

Comments

• wooohooo!! 2nd time in 4 days. Full Tilt Aces lived up to it's nickname with my QQ in the SB being absolutely crushed, smashed and dominated by the BB's A-8.
    Down with internet poker, let it all come crashing down!
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    wooohooo!! 2nd time in 4 days. Full Tilt Aces lived up to it's nickname with my QQ in the SB being absolutely crushed, smashed and dominated by the BB's A-8.
    Down with internet poker, let it all come crashing down!

Live is no better Ed. Went to Niagara on the Weekend. Flopped trip Tens, villain flops a straight ($200 pot).

Buzzard's cash game, flopped top pair, top kicker (AQ), Buzzard calls my all in ($56) with 99 and hits his set on the turn.
  • it's tortuous game for sure, live or online
  • hmm. i disagree. live poker i think you can control more in terms of winning. b/c i live an hour and 30 min away from fallsview i used to resort to online poker. its a good run if you're a grinder online but i always seemed to lose with massive hands. live on the other hand you'll hardly get sucked out b/c no one will shove with such garbage. and the reads a lot better for me atleast. there are times where u go on a losing stretch but live is more my game. i have vowed to never play online again after a string of bad runs on ftp and pstars. i was going to dep money again on stars but with the recent ban, im not so sure about stability. hitting up fallsview this weekend for sure!!!!!!