Scoop

Got an e-mail from Stars today asking former players in SCOOP to do a survey in reguards to start times.

I assume this means they are thinking / planning on going to a more Euro friendly time frame.

I can live with it for the weekends, but will probably mean no SCOOP weekdays for me, as even the late one will be too early for me to participate.

Comments

• If they change the times which is highly likely, I"d have to kill off the weeknight games in my BAP
  • I am pretty sure they are going to change this over to favor the Europeans as It is now their biggest market.
  • I voted to keep it as late as possible, having scoops run at like 8AM EST would be ratarded
  • Vekked wrote: »
    I voted to keep it as late as possible, having scoops run at like 8AM EST would be ratarded

11am would work pretty good for me :P
  • Heard they are moving them up 3 hours, don't mind for the weekends, but won't be playing during the week, as they will start too early for me
  • I voted for 11am start personally haha which I believe is the 3 hour move up.
  • sigh, vote for as late as possible to balance out all the euro's who are voting as early as possible :P
  • Haha the earlier they start the more I can play, what are you so busy doing early on? lol
  • Sleeping > poker
  • haha well you wont be up so late playing poker so you can go to bed earlier haha
  • yea I'm def sleeping before noon, barely make it up in time for the warm up most sundays, lol
  • Vekked wrote: »
    yea I'm def sleeping before noon, barely make it up in time for the warm up most sundays, lol

have children. That will change...lol I usually have breakfast in front of the one kidlet and ready to play by 7:30am..
  • Don't jinx me dennis.
  • Due to the developments in the USA, we have adjusted the tournament start times for the Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP) so that they are all 3 hours earlier and thus are more European friendly. The guarantees have also been changed, and the total guaranteed prize pool is now $25,000,000.
  • actyper wrote: »
    Due to the developments in the USA, we have adjusted the tournament start times for the Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP) so that they are all 3 hours earlier and thus are more European friendly. The guarantees have also been changed, and the total guaranteed prize pool is now $25,000,000.

Yeah, this sucks for weekdays....no playing for me....oh well, saved some money I guess