CANUCKS vs BLACK HAWKS GAME 4 8PM

GO CANUCKS GO 2011 Stanley Cup Champions?

Comments

• Yep, cheering for the boys here too Hvee. Lived in VAN for 16 years. Moved back to Leaf fanville but just cant convert. Vancouver fans almost have to hate the leafs based on principle.
  • Canucks were my Favorite team from 81 Stanley Cup Final up to around 96/97 . I came back to the Leafs when It looked like they were going to be respectable again. Loss to the Rangers in 7 broke my wittle heart so back to the leafs I went. More Phukin abuse I am expecting from this post lol

I have watched all 3 games of this series and they should close the lid on Chicago's coffin tonight. Rest up and get ready for the next one.

Good thing too . Det will finish Pho but I can see the other 2 going the distance.

Habs took a bad beat and now will go on TILT lol If Boston wins tomorrow night the series is over.
  • Hello falling apart at the seams. 2 goals 17 secs apart. Not good. Canucks following their history of not playing 60 minutes.
  • thhhhhhhhhhhhhpppppppttttttttttt
    Oh well Game 5. Take care of it at home on Friday

Spewing like a bunch eurodonks on wombat poker. lol
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Canucks were my Favorite team from 81 Stanley Cup Final up to around 96/97 . I came back to the Leafs when It looked like they were going to be respectable again. Loss to the Rangers in 7 broke my wittle heart so back to the leafs I went. More Phukin abuse I am expecting from this post lol

I have watched all 3 games of this series and they should close the lid on Chicago's coffin tonight. Rest up and get ready for the next one.

Good thing too . Det will finish Pho but I can see the other 2 going the distance.

Habs took a bad beat and now will go on TILT lol If Boston wins tomorrow night the series is over.

There's that supreme hockey knowledge again.
  • PHENOMINAL TILT.... tonight
    JUST LIKE THE SCABS......^-^
  • What a disaster. Hopefully we take it down next game in front of the hometown crowd.
  • Disgusting! Bad beat Down. That's good though. Kick the dogs and prepare to get your ass chewed off.
    Good news Kings up 5-3 4 min left in the 2nd.
    they scored on the 1st 2 shots lol Niemi = NIT
  • HVEE are u a closet or a bandwagon canucks fan?

i thought you were a leafs fan and that was bad enough...
  • Anyone but the Habs lol.

Actually TBPO I am a leafs fan but.................. I am cheering for a Canadian team. If the Canucks get knocked out and the Habs go on I will cheer for 1 of the Yanks teams. lol
  • Winner of game 5 in this series, will WIN the series

Just what I heard

Milton Slim

When is the Toronto/Ottawa series start? For the Ontario Cup?

You are the ultimate kiss of death. PLEASE never cheer for the Habs.
  • You are the ultimate kiss of death. PLEASE never cheer for the Habs.

+1.
    Disgusting! Bad beat Down. That's good though. Kick the dogs and prepare to get your ass chewed off.
    HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Anyone but the Habs lol.

Actually TBPO I am a leafs fan but.................. I am cheering for a Canadian team. If the Canucks get knocked out and the Habs go on I will cheer for 1 of the Yanks teams. lol
    You are the ultimate kiss of death. PLEASE never cheer for the Habs.

+1... Actually I think that HVEE has been cheering for a certain team since 67 and we have finally found the real reason they haven't won since... :)
  • You are the ultimate kiss of death. PLEASE never cheer for the Habs.

+1 and as HVEE says in every one of his posts, lol.
  • I can laugh about everything Buzzardd .
    I AM THE COOLER.
  • My poor Nucks. That was just brutal. Definitely need a better effort next game. Can't let the Hawks back into the series. Very bad idea with recent history.
  • Luongo OUT - Schneider IN for game 6
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Luongo OUT - Schneider IN for game 6

Oh the stink of panic.
  • Goooo Hawks!!!!
  • Schneider out replaced by Luongo.
    DOUCHE BAGS LOL FTW and FML