Has anyone tried

Before I run down and get a couple of Vanillas, Has anyone tried to make a card deposit on Tilt or Stars in the last couple of days?
I was thinking about playing some of the scoop events next month but I am not sure if Stars is going to be around in the next 3 weeks. :-\

Comments

• Did you cash out already?
  • I'm willing to transfer you on Stars (unless it's like..an enormous amount) and you can EMT me the CDN equivalent.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Did you cash out already?
    Yes I did. Was not sure what was going to happen after Friday's events unfolded and made a quick withdraw.
    I can try VMC just not sure if it's going to work now. MB is not. I tried putting 100 bucks back but failed. Tilt was the same. Not sure if it's the volume of cashouts still going on or the US Govt playing around with everybody.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I'm willing to transfer you on Stars (unless it's like..an enormous amount) and you can EMT me the CDN equivalent.
    Thanks Wes. Going to try 1 more time then MC if not I will contact you via pm .
  • Ukash is also an option.
  • I am going to wait until tomorrow.

1 more thing. Any of you playing on Party Poker ?
    Any problems depositing or Cashing out or are we going to have trouble here too?

I really don't want to put too much into stars or tilt just in case something happens in the next few days. Just being cautious. For all we know our Government is preparing to do the same thing the US has done. I am sure they have had discussions about it too.
  • This would become a serious election issue for me if that occurs.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    I am going to wait until tomorrow.

1 more thing. Any of you playing on Party Poker ?
    Any problems depositing or Cashing out or are we going to have trouble here too?

I really don't want to put too much into stars or tilt just in case something happens in the next few days. Just being cautious. For all we know our Government is preparing to do the same thing the US has done. I am sure they have had discussions about it too.

I am doing the same at the cautious part for a few more days, as for party poker they already have ads out saying they do prompt cashouts and such,lol.
  • I am getting bombarded with info just going over the threads on 2p2.
    Not sure what to believe and what to take with a grain of salt . lol

Right now me thinks it's better to be cautious than RETARDO.
    Took a couple of bad beats on stars and now down to a buck fiddy .
    Managed to get back up over 10 at tilt.
    Just not sure where this is all going to end up..
    I am sure that Party is just drooling at the chance they may have now.
  • FWIW, I did an "experimental" cashout on Saturday via eCheques and Moneybookers respectively at the same time. My eCheques cash out was approved and transferred overnight this morning, and funds were received in my bank account between 5-9pm today EST. Where as my Moneybookers cash out is still listed as "Pending Cashouts" in my Stars cashier.
  • Stopped on the way home late tonight. Had to work and Missed the effing Hockey Game, FEI Vanilla MC's are working on PStars. Made a 25.00 deposit.
  • The Stars/tilt echecks are a great option. They don't cost anything, and they are fast. My tilt withdrawal was approved within 24 hrs (they said up to 48hrs) and once approved the transfer to my bank was less than 24hrs as well (they said up to 10 days for the bank transfer)..and again, zero cost.
  • I did a withdrawal using Moneybookers on Stars last week because they usually do a SCOOP reload bonus. Cashout was received within 24 hours. Redeposited a few days later with Moneybookers and everything was fine.

I did the 100PARTY reload (100% up to $100 - good until May 2) using Moneybookers on Party yesterday and it was fine too.

Seriously, what's everyone worried about?