Black Sunday Thread

Who's playing?

Post your schedule and results on the first day minus Americans on Stars and Tilt

I have on my sched

Ftops #1 (just 1 entry)
Sunday mil
miniuboc #1
Bodog $100k
Merge $50k

Plus other usual mid stake sunday tournies.

Comments

• sun warm up to ;( << coolered aa > kk

Sunday mil
  • Sunday Million
    Probably the Merge 50k- nope
    Ftops 1 -edit- yep, for sure - just satt'ed in.
  • miniuboc24
    possibly the main event even tho its 40k gtd now (was 100k)

stars:
    3r, 5r, storm, etc
  • well...that was fun. Sunday Million was probably the worst display I have ever encountered..lol Never beaten by so many non suited 3-4 gappers. Top set beaten by gut shot...cards were there, just nothing to help em out..

Maybe FTOPS will be better...lol

-edit- My "discuss deal" button isn't working...
  • I should have just sat in front of the fireplace and threw money in instead.
  • Won a $36 180 man today, that's it. But I also played a very limited schedule
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Won a $36 180 man today, that's it. But I also played a very limited schedule
    thats a nice cash...hows the field in that...?
  • yep...burning money plenty quick. 1200th and something in the ftops. m of 8 and 55 shoved utg gets snap called by bb with 44 and he flops the boat...lol
  • nightly $10 daily doubles, only 400 players.....much less than half of normal....they cut the guarentee to 4k, but the final table jackpot will be much more attainable
  • darbday wrote: »
    thats a nice cash...hows the field in that...?

Def noticed a few regs from the $12 and $36 missing - other than that it's still a turbo so it's hard to judge whether I just ran good or the field is softer.
  • Were there overlays on the majors and the FTOPS?

I should get back into the daily doubles. Pool was built up by the larger fields.
  • No overlays rly, some small stuff, but the big stuff all hit the overlays
  • moose wrote: »
    I should get back into the daily doubles. Pool was built up by the larger fields.

alot of the evening tourneys on both Stars and Tilt last night did not make there reduced guarentee's....$10+r on Stars for one.