gonna be one of those days eh?

playing 3 sats to the Sunday Million, 1 down to final table with a x2 shootout. one an mtt that I am short in, and one single table tourney...

Power goes out. fml.

get one genset out...run the cables, it hasn't run in a few years so the carb is dirty and it is running like shit. Go get the second genset. Get fuel in that one, cords run...and get everything fired up to play again and I come back to two tourneys..out of one (mtt).

First one (shootout) I am sitting with A5s in the bb with next to nothing (200 chips, bb is 500?) left and acting on a raise to me...one other shortstack at the table, on the bubble. gotta call... A5s>44..5 on the flop and we are good. Next hand, I push the short stack (not paying attention..should have just limped it and let everyone play, my bad, but was just getting back and not knowing where I was) and take him out for the seat...*giggity*

Other table I am short in, and force all in with QJo. Q high flop, buddy runner runners straight...blah.

One seat, which covers the cost of my sats I played...but still dammit..I can see where today is going.

Comments

• cant win em all man

i plan to try and hit a turbo satty when i get home only because of the weak fields probably in the sats.....but we will see, i will have a better look when i get home maybe something just like the 100k idk right now

but i do this think is the weekend to get in on these things as some of the panic will die down and recover and what not