Live - Seneca Deepstack Series

Hi Everyone,

Had a couple of requests to "sell" myself as I am going to be playing the Seneca Deepstack event on the Friday (450.00) event. Now I am not a full time player as most of you know but I like to dabble in events when I can and I am also a regular cash game player.

Here's the deal, I don't have any real stats for my career other than this:
Won a few online tournies - 4 figure scores (min 1000 players)
Won a few underground tournies (min 50 players)
Final table 3 venetian deepstack tournament including 1 chop
Recently chopped Caesars palace deepstack in 2009
(Min 300 players)

And I coach on occasion and lend wisdom out when required which some forum members have benefited from I hope.

With that being said if you wish to ride the blackmagicz tournament train let me now how much you want. No markup obv and if I do well in the 450.00 I will put myself into the 1500.00 the next day and you get a free ride there as well.

At the end of the day I play now for fun, I work full time and that is my main source of income. I don't really care about the money aspect if I win so that is why I don't care how much or how little is picked up for the 450.00 but its always good having a few people railing and if I do anything of interest you reap the rewards.

So to recap:

1)Buy as little or as much as the 450.00 that you want.
2)If I do well in the 450.00 I will rollover your percentage to the 1500.00 if I play it. (I consider doing well meaning I am playing good poker and I feel like playing the 1500.00 as well as the obvious cashing in the tournament...so you essentially get 2-1 value in best case)
3)You can purchase up to thurs night before the event

Ill keep everyone up to date on twitter and the forum.

Blackmagicz - stars
Ted_canada - tilt

Hobbes - 3%*
Westside - 10%*
Pokerjah - 10%*
T8urmoney - 5%*
Stevekerr - 10% swap
JohnnieH - 3%*
Str82ace - 10%*
Wolfhound - 3%*
Ottawaplayer - 5%*
DennisG - 10% swap

Oh and I will also swap whatever anyone wants too if you are at the event.

Comments

• I'll take 3% = 13.50
  • You might want to cap how much you are selling. ;)
  • Nah I don't think I will sell out. I will cap my vegas trip if indeed
  • put me down for 10% ($45). Can we settle up next Thurs? Hopefully you do the same when I get around to playing some GBH tournies :)
  • 5% please.....will send FTP tonight

oh, when is this event?

gl
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    put me down for 10% ($45). Can we settle up next Thurs? Hopefully you do the same when I get around to playing some GBH tournies :)

Done and done...and I gave you 40 percent last night in donations at the table lol (you better have smashed that game you were running like god wtg)
    T8urmoney wrote: »
    5% please.....will send FTP tonight

oh, when is this event?

gl

Apr 29th and the 1500.00 is apr 30
  • I will swap 10% with you in the $450
  • 3% if there's still some left. If not, no worries.
  • Steve and JohnnieH you guys are in too...no worries. 41% sold.
  • Steve and JohnnieH you guys are in too...no worries. 41% sold.

Cool I'll send tonight via P* when I have time. Of they're still operating that is :D
  • No problem everyone is locked in until thurs the 28th and then I will have 1 more confirmation to make sure everyone who wants to be in is in.

Thanks again guys...
  • Still time to get in on this? 10% for $45?
  • you capping at 200%? lol

btw, why not play one of the GBH events instead? 30% less withholding than these events.
  • Can I do an email money xfer to you?

Might be easier.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Still time to get in on this? 10% for $45?
    pokerJAH wrote: »
    you capping at 200%? lol
    41% sold.

I'll take 9% for an even 50% if necessary. Let me know, I'll transfer from FT
  • Wow Ted, you are really getting a lot of BAP love. Now get over that min cash hump and TAKE IT DOWN!
  • shipped 3% on Stars- GL.
  • Yup everyone is in...Wolf 3% and Str82ace 10%....booked....if I sell out 100% I am not really worried...like i said I am playing for fun and I enjoy winning.....

I'll cap my vegas trip but there I will be playing 5-6 tournaments and once again if you BAP in one it covers you for all 5 or 6....
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    you capping at 200%? lol

btw, why not play one of the GBH events instead? 30% less withholding than these events.

I should be playing more and this is just the start....its a warm up for Vegas in june and then I will do GBH for the rest of the year...you know me, always off doing something so its really hard to get the time in to grind during the day :)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Can I do an email money xfer to you?

Might be easier.

PM sent
  • Funds sent via P*. From "GoingGray" in case you weren't aware
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    5% please.....will send FTP tonight

oh, when is this event?

gl

apologize, haven't been able to get on FTP yet.....will send today as soon as I figure out how to get in
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    apologize, haven't been able to get on FTP yet.....will send today as soon as I figure out how to get in

You have to re install the client software off of the .co.uk site and it should be fine. I did that and I was ok.
  • You have to re install the client software off of the .co.uk site and it should be fine. I did that and I was ok.

yeah, tks....had to uninstall Norton, as it was blocking the download

Just shipped $22.50 for 5%
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Funds sent via P*. From "GoingGray" in case you weren't aware
    T8urmoney wrote: »
    yeah, tks....had to uninstall Norton, as it was blocking the download

Just shipped $22.50 for 5%

Got it, thanks guys...
  • I'll take 5%... funds shipped via Stars...

Can I pre-reserve 5% for WSOP, lol...
  • I'll take 5%... funds shipped via Stars...

Can I pre-reserve 5% for WSOP, lol...

Done....

I am still thinking of what I want to do for WSOP...I want to make it so I play multiple events and if you buy in 1 you have action in all of them...just trying to configure my schedule and doing the math to figure out what is the most beneficial for everyone.
  • $s shipped
  • Done....

I am still thinking of what I want to do for WSOP...I want to make it so I play multiple events and if you buy in 1 you have action in all of them...just trying to configure my schedule and doing the math to figure out what is the most beneficial for everyone.

If you arrange your WSOP Schedule to be there June 21 for Event #36 a $2500 Buy In, I will swap some % with you, and swap what ever other tourney's we both play while in Vegas.

I will be in Vegas from June 17th to ????