Masters 2011

Y.E. Yang

go horse go

Comments

• Glue factory, imo . . .
  • I was in a pickem pool and took Donald, McIlroy and SERRRRGIO.

Things are lookin up.
  • Did yo uget Yang at 150-1?
  • Mickleson / Couples
  • Watching McIlroy/Day/Fowler group yesterday was the most fun I've had watching golf in years. Combined age of 66 is incredible for the poise they showed.

Also enjoyed watching Tiger make his run into contention. Would love to see how one of the kids would do heads up with Tiger on Sunday.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Did yo uget Yang at 150-1?

nah, was hammered when me and 3 buddies each pick a guy for 50 bones........oops
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    nah, was hammered when me and 3 buddies each pick a guy for 50 bones........oops

so I guess it was 4-1, when I looked, he opened at 90-1
  • dud of the year...i picked martin kaymer
  • schabs wrote: »
    dud of the year...i picked martin kaymer

tks for making me look good
  • What an unfuckingreal final round.

Rory will feel this sting for a long time.

Incredible front 9 from Tiger to get back into contention. Make a couple short putts he yacked on and he wins easy.

Right now Adam Scott leads 5 others by 1 stroke and I'd bet on none of them for the win. My call is slow and steady Angel Cabrera ftw.

• Right now Adam Scott leads 5 others by 1 stroke and I'd bet on none of them for the win. My call is slow and steady Angel Cabrera ftw.

Wow nvmd. Just saw Scott's tee shot on 16. He'd need a Normanesque choke to lose it.
  • Wow nvmd. Just saw Scott's tee shot on 16. He'd need a Normanesque choke to lose it.

Schwartzel is now on fire and Scott in trouble on 17. Never over on this golf course till the final putt has been holed.
  • Jason Day now one behind.
  • Wow nvmd. Just saw Scott's tee shot on 16. He'd need a Normanesque choke to lose it.

No choke but he is no longer leading. Nice call.

No choke needed. Incredible finish by Schwartzel. Birdying 15, 16, 17, 18 under that pressure is phenomenal.
  • Dude shoots 4 birdies in a row to win the green jacket.

May the Schwartzel be with you.
  • Most riveting final round at Augusta in many a year . . . Schwartzel seemed to just kick the door to Butler Cabin right off the hinges with those closing 4 holes.

Watching in HD showed just how phenomenally well they take care of that course. I do not recall seeing a blade of grass out of place on any of the greens in round 4.