$340 Deepstack @ Yellowhead today (Friday Apr 8)

Forgot to mention this earlier.....

20K in chips, 1/2 hr blinds.......probably around 100 runners

I'm going to try to break my live dry streak on this one

Comments

• GL sir

PS If you're selling a piece, I'll buy some since I seem to have some xtra cash thanks to wetts. :)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    GL sir

PS If you're selling a piece, I'll buy some since I seem to have some xtra cash thanks to wetts. :)

don't usually for these cheap ones, but I could use some run good....

up to 10%, no markup

T8yourmoney (Stars) T8urmoney (FTP)
  • deal.

Will ship when I get home tonight.

And you know wetts money runs the best. :D

Thats what I'm counting on
  • oh, fyi....sold 20% to an (IRL) friend who couldn't make it....so I've got 70% of myself, and will not be selling more
  • Going to try my maiden voyage on Twitter.....you can follow @T8urmoney
  • Following
  • Got an e-mail which shows exactly where twitter is located....don't think I'm allowed to post the pic here though.
  • 40some players left.....avg stack at 56K

In SB with 22 and 50'ish K, blinds 1k/2k 200 ante

Tightish player opens in middle position to 6K, button calls, I call, BB calls

Flop: K 10 2 rainbow

I check, opener shoves for 30'ish K, button smooth calls?.......I reshove, button just has me covered, shows 10 10 (opener has AQ).....board runs dry.

Button will be close to tourney chip lead, and I'm out.......GG me

Remind me again why I play this game

134 runners, 11.3K for 1st
    Obviously you didn't use wetts's money for this as you haven't collected it yet. I claim foul, T8 was conned.... :)

Good try T8, all of us would bust here, cept wetts of course, he woulda pulled a 2 on the river...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Obviously you didn't use wetts's money for this as you haven't collected it yet. I claim foul, T8 was conned.... :)

Good try T8, all of us would bust here, cept wetts of course, he woulda pulled a 2 on the river...

In my mind, I have already received it. :D
  • The 22 hand was misplayed. You're not even close to being deep enough to be flatting here. With 25 bbs vs a tight players open, you only have one real option...folding.

1010 flatting preflop is also pretty bad with this stack size. There's not many flops he can hit where he can be happy to get it in with on the flop. I know live players ranges are tight, but you're not going to know what to do on a ton of flops. If you flop an overpair to the board, you'll end up sticking it in anyways.
  • Heard this thing went till 5 am, Steinback chopped. He seems to be on fire.
    +1 on your twitter account.
  • The 22 hand was misplayed. You're not even close to being deep enough to be flatting here. With 25 bbs vs a tight players open, you only have one real option...folding..

meh, was waiting for someone to chime in on this.....my thinking at the time, implied odds are huuuuge if we can hit a set.....don't disagree with a fold though
    1010 flatting preflop is also pretty bad with this stack size. There's not many flops he can hit where he can be happy to get it in with on the flop. I know live players ranges are tight, but you're not going to know what to do on a ton of flops. If you flop an overpair to the board, you'll end up sticking it in anyways.

I'd like to hear more opionions on this, I don't mind his flat (although it costs me my stack)
  • jontm wrote: »
    Heard this thing went till 5 am, Steinback chopped. He seems to be on fire.
    +1 on your twitter account.

Yup, they do....finished deep in them a couple times....great tournies, but it's a marathon