so, Did the Bruins "Tank it?"

winning 3-0
lose 5-3

Your opinions welcome

Milton Slim

Comments

• i bet on the rangers that game, fuck yes! lol
    ppl are already saying their the choke artists of last year......AGAIN

IMO i dont think their comin out of the east....hard to overlook washington and philly....
  • schabs wrote: »
    i bet on the rangers that game, fuck yes! lol
    ppl are already saying their the choke artists of last year......AGAIN

IMO i dont think their comin out of the east....hard to overlook washington and philly....

Tell me you didn't just Say Washington?
  • i jus said washington, their defense has been pretty damn good all year, mind you their not scoring as much.

defense wins championships :)
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Tell me you didn't just Say Washington?

Washington
  • Doesn't matter who comes out, they all lose to the Canucks in the finals :)
  • Like I said before. Washington will not win the Stanley Cup. As long as the Russians do not come back to help the defense out.

Philly and Boston in the east.

Van and Det in the west.
    it takes more than Defense to win a Cup. Solid Goaltending and forwards who back check. Yes the Caps have great Dee but Ovechkin likes to pick cherries along with Semin. It's a whole new season.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Like I said before. Washington will not win the Stanley Cup. As long as the Russians do not come back to help the defense out.

Philly and Boston in the east.

Van and Det in the west.
    it takes more than Defense to win a Cup. Solid Goaltending and forwards who back check. Yes the Caps have great Dee but Ovechkin likes to pick cherries along with Semin. It's a whole new season.

you just made my point their defence has been steller all season so has their goaltending...even with ovechkin having an "off" year by his standards and their still tops in the east...

i hope philly picks their shit up before the season ends or some team will sneak up on them and take them out first round.

i really hope vancouver is the choke artist of this years playoffs...i feel a 2nd round upset in the works :)