HVEE"S 2011 Hockey Play Off Pool.

I have decided to run a pool along side of my yearly pool.
CPF Members only.

COST: 20 bones.. $$$$$ 15 entries Max

Rosters: Choose 4 Defense 6 Forwards and 1 Goalie.

Point structure Players get 1 point for each goal and assist
Goalies same . 5 pts for a shut out 2 points for a win and 1 point for an ot LOSS.

Rosters: 24 hrs prior to the start of FIRST GAME . Not sure of the date as of yet.
NO Changes after submission unless rosters are identical or a player is on the injured list.
Rosters that are either exactly the same or 2 or less players are different players will be offered the chance to make 2 changes.

Rosters will be posted on this thread and standings will be updated on a daily basis. Stats will be taken from Official scoring sheets posted on nhl.com

Prizes will be announced on the night the play offs start.
Entry Fees can be shipped on Stars and will be paid out on same The morning after Final Game. Ship to HVEEPOKER
15 players TOP 3 50-35-15 %

1. HVEE
2. Moose
3. T8urmoney
4. proffisher
5. The Walking Boss
6. Harve
7. Wierdly
8. Dunno
9. Scues
10. Bro hector.
GOOD LUCK................

Comments

• In. Will edit later with my team.
  • Okay Moose.
    I have a few others who would like to get in Just In case We don't get enough
    players. I would like to have at least 10.
  • 5 people not on the forum are in. I told them to hold off until I see who is interested. I will post dates for rosters and entry fees in the next couple of days.
  • UPDATE.
    ROSTERS: 8PM Monday April 11th Entry 8pm Tuesday April 12th.
    This will give me time to go through and give people a chance to make changes. eg Duplicate entries.

Anyone who chooses a player who is injured and did not know will get a chance to change said player or players.

You can choose any combination of 4 defense and 6 forwards. They do not have to be from the same team.

All rosters will be posted on this thread along with the standings.
    Those of you who do not play on Stars but do on Tilt can transfer your entry fee on Tilt also. I can now transfer on both.
    I will try to find the injury reports of the play off bound teams and post a list on here next Sunday Night. Just to help you all along.

Stars HVEEPOKER Tilt HVEEPOKER

This is to give anyone not in the general vicinity a chance to participate also.

Prizes will be announced the night of the first game .....

GOOD LUCK
  • Now at 7 outsiders who would like into this. Got a week left boys. be nice to see a couple of the women get in on this along with the Habs Fans....
  • 6 days . I need to know Who is in?
  • I'm in.......have to wait until Flames get in to confirm my team
  • 5 days left. C'mon so called Hockey experts. Let's see what you've got.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    I'm in.......have to wait until Flames get in to confirm my team

phuck

guess I have a chance to win now
  • UH HUH. No Playoff hockey in COW TOWN or Alberta at all...
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    UH HUH. No Playoff hockey in COW TOWN or Alberta at all...

Can't even say it's golf season......so much snow left to go
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Can't even say it's golf season......so much snow left to go

What we had has now gone and courses are talking about opening up Easter weekend or sooner... Sure you are due for a shinook to take the snow away. lol
  • 3 days left to either belly up or shut the fock up. lol
    Sunday I will post the match ups and my predictions lol
    I will try to put together an Injury list also but that info is hard to get.:)

Heading North in an Hour or so. I will be stopping to pick up the rosters of some old friends of mine. Will post them on Monday Night.
    Need at least 6 more to make 15.
  • The regular season has now come to a close and the 1st round match ups are set.
    EASTERN CONFERENCE:
    NYRangers vs Washington. Rangers managed to squeak in. Talented enough to do some damage but I have to give this series to the Caps. 6 games. Wash won in 5 1/1

Buffalo vs Philly. Even with Ryan Miller Barfalot will not win with Lindy Ruff at the helm. Flyers will be too much for the Sabres too handle 6 Games Philly 7 games 2/2

Habs vs Bruins: Kinda figured this was going to happen and here comes the ragging shit storm from the Habs fanatics.
    Looks like Tim Thomas is going to win the Vezina Trophy. He is arguably the best goalie in the NHL. Bruins are solid defensively and up front. Sorry Mole but the Habs just don't have it. Bruins in 5

Bolts vs Pens. No Malkhin ( torn ACL ) and probably no Crosby, also No Cooke . Pens missing their 2 biggest guns = Fail.
    Lightening in 5

WESTERN CONFERENCE:
    Canuckle Heads vs Chicago. Canucks were the best team in the league. Back to Back scoring champions, Most goals for, Least against, Best PP and PK and are a lot deeper than any team in the league. I have said this before and I will say it again " The Days of the DYNASTY are gone"
    Can't see this team losing, Hawks deflated a bit without Byfuglien and Versteeg. Canucks 6 Canucks 3/3

Kings vs Sharks. Probably cause I do not like Thornton and Heatly. I don't think they will ever get their names on Lord Stanley's Mug.
    Los Angeles has great goaltending and solid Dee. Going to be a long one. 7 Games I am going to give the Kings the benefit of the doubt here. Tough series to call. SJO 3/4

Wings vs Desert Dogs. Detroit in 7. 2 evenly matched teams IMO
    Wings sweep 4/5
    Nashville vs Anaheim. This one is a tough one also. either 6 or 7 games.
    Ducks have the edge. Corey Perry was the only player to score 50 this year. Preds, I picked the Ducks 4/6

Can't really see a big upset or a sweep in the 1st round. Unless the Rangers go into God Mode and put the Caps on TILT.

Pool Rosters: I have 6 now must be into me by 7pm tomorrow if you are going to play.
    Monies can be transferred on Stars or Tilt. Tues Night 7 pm is the deadline for entry fees.
    I have looked for but cannot find an Injury list on the web. Should be in Tuesday's Toronto Sun with the scoring Stats.
  • 8 1/2 hrs to the deadline fellahs. 10 players so far 5 more to go.
    Pfc members will have higher pecking order. Meaning that if 7 or 8 more of you decide to play 2 or 3 of the outsiders will be bumped.
  • deadline is coming up but I am going to extend it to 11pm EDST 11pm for you in BC. Just to give some extra time for our friends out west to get it together.

This will also give Moose and Proffisher some extra time after work.

Anyone else who wants in also,,
  • As of 7:55 pm I now have 8 rosters. Will post l8ter tonight.

T8urmoney Roster received. Entry via Tilt received also.

Pool currently sitting $160.00
  • Edited so far I am 3/4 in picking winners even though series length is off.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Entry Fees can be shipped on Stars and will be paid out on same The morning after Final Game. Ship to HVEEPOKER

The cars stopped burning two days ago. Moniez not received.

cdnmoose07 - stars
  • moose wrote: »
    The cars stopped burning two days ago. Moniez not received.

cdnmoose07 - stars

Hasn't been on since the 15th

wesleyw on Stars please when you get on