Voodoo is ok!!!

I just got off the phone with Voodoo and all is getting better. He hasn't been on the forum for more than a year and had basically dropped out of the poker scene for a while. He had become quite ill and had some other interesting situations occur and because of these had a really rough time for a while. He wanted to say that he is much better now and will slowly get back into it as his health improves. In fact he is helping with the CNIB charity tournament which was scheduled for Apr 3rd but it is being rescheduled to a new date.
I will let him supply any further details as to his personal situation and the CNIB but he did say it was ok to post this info.

Here's hoping he stays healthy and gets back out here with the rest of us characters.

Comments

• good news.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    good news.

Gender reassignment? Glad to hear he'll be back.

Anyone for a swim?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Gender reassignment cause he wants to be like me?
    Anyone for a swim?

fyp
    :D
  • You know, the doctor said I was over-compensating with the freakishly large "member". Said it would make it obvious that I had "work" done. I guess I should have listened . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    You know, the doctor said I was over-compensating with the freakishly large "member". Said it would make it obvious that I had "work" done. I guess I should have listened . . .

ya that melon of your's is rather large. :D

He can kill with a smile
    He can wound with his eyes
    He can ruin your faith with his casual lies
    And he only reveals what he wants you to see
    He hides like a child,
    But he's always a woman to me
  • Well at least Voodoo will see that this place hasn't changed....;)
  • A warm welcoming band of completely insane misfits. Hell, we're even co-ed, now. And not just the token kind of co-ed, either . . . real women posting in threads and everything . . .

Hobbes, seriously, Billy Joel? I know the initials "BJ" are significant for you personally but, honestly . . . give it up. :-[
  • Welcome back Voodoo. I look forward to seeing your smiling face again.
  • Glad to hear it.
  • Next time you talk to him ask him if he's going to pay back the money he owes me. He's healthy enough to help out a poker tournament but not enough to contact me? Seriously.
  • actyper wrote: »
    Next time you talk to him ask him if he's going to pay back the money he owes me. He's healthy enough to help out a poker tournament but not enough to contact me? Seriously.

Ash, I hope you don't take this the wrong way but should this be done in a pm not in public? Could he have forgotten with all his health issues? I have worked with him in the past and always been a straight up guy to deal with.

Brent
  • Ash, I hope you don't take this the wrong way but should this be done in a pm not in public? Could he have forgotten with all his health issues? I have worked with him in the past and always been a straight up guy to deal with.

Brent

No point of PM-ing a guy when he hasn't logged on for a year.

TBH, I don't know the $ amount here, nor the extent of his health issue. But if I owe a person a significant sum of money, after I recover to a point I can make contact, it is a priority for me to contact that person and settle.

And I have also dealt with Voodoo on several occasions with zero issues, so I'm wishing him and his health the best, and that he settles whatever he has to settle with actyper
  • Ash, I hope you don't take this the wrong way but should this be done in a pm not in public? Could he have forgotten with all his health issues? I have worked with him in the past and always been a straight up guy to deal with.

Brent

Nah he's dodged me for over a year on this. Won't answer my calls, pms, deleted me off msn, facebook, etc. 4 digit figure so its not a dinky amount. Plus theres a lot of bs that he's blaming on health issues when I know he's been around doing other stuff.

The only reason I trusted him in the first place was because of his good reputation. Plus he put me in a position where I referred another buddy of mine with whom he ripped off as well.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    No point of PM-ing a guy when he hasn't logged on for a year.

TBH, I don't know the $ amount here, nor the extent of his health issue. But if I owe a person a significant sum of money, after I recover to a point I can make contact, it is a priority for me to contact that person and settle.

And I have also dealt with Voodoo on several occasions with zero issues, so I'm wishing him and his health the best, and that he settles whatever he has to settle with actyper

My pm was refered to Actyper pm ing Jeff not Voodoo that is all.
  • Look, I don't think it is my place to get in the middle of this. However if Ash is bringing this up in public Voodoo should have a chance at defending himself. I have no prior knowledge of any transaction that may have taken place between them nor do I know either of them other than casual aquaintenances through poker.
    I do know that Voodoo had deleted many people from Facebook and MSN months ago. I am not sure of the reasons but do not think it was financial.

Ash, if you want me to ask him to contact you directly I will, just pm me your contact info.
  • compuease wrote: »
    from Facebook and MSN months ago. I am not sure of the reasons but do not think it was financial.

Yep.

Actually this situation re: whatever is owed is not new.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f12/wheres-voodoo-21612/index2.html
  • compuease wrote: »
    Look, I don't think it is my place to get in the middle of this. However if Ash is bringing this up in public Voodoo should have a chance at defending himself. I have no prior knowledge of any transaction that may have taken place between them nor do I know either of them other than casual aquaintenances through poker.
    I do know that Voodoo had deleted many people from Facebook and MSN months ago. I am not sure of the reasons but do not think it was financial.

Ash, if you want me to ask him to contact you directly I will, just pm me your contact info.

Thanks but like you said no reason to get others in the middle of this. He has all my contact info, I have his. He knows where to find me. Its all on him to make things right.
  • I can indeed confirm that he's doing great. He's even made a trip to Spain with the money he's stolen from people!

MegaPokerSeries Madrid 2012 - Carmine Sorella Ukash Qualifier (EN) - YouTube

He's running a tournament in Toronto that he tells you all about, so if you're interested in getting scammed, I'd recommend it!

Interesting that someone running is running "charity" tournaments when this has happened in the past: Canada Revenue Agency: Tax Fraud Results in Heavy Fines
  • Oh, almost forgot: He's still active on Facebook, his profile is just hidden:

We have adjusted... | Facebook
  • lol scumbag...time to make everything public IMO