My first 20 table session

Oh no...this shit is addictive.

20 tabled 6max PLO this morning after working overnight and it wasn't even that difficult. Played them stacked with Table Ninja and managed not to lose.

Comments

• DennisG wrote: »

Perhaps, but I've been looking for something to play online to replace my live play and maybe this could be it. I dropped wayyyyyyyy down to experiment with this and am hoping it is something I can work on and won't become bored with...live poker is very profitable but is one hell of a boring grind and I really need something to replace it.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Perhaps, but I've been looking for something to play online to replace my live play and maybe this could be it. I dropped wayyyyyyyy down to experiment with this and am hoping it is something I can work on and won't become bored with...live poker is very profitable but is one hell of a boring grind and I really need something to replace it.

Interesting...I find live play much more stimulating. Granted I probably don't see live play 1/4 the amount you do...but still...online is just kind of bland to me...maybe I need more tables?
  • DennisG wrote: »
    Interesting...I find live play much more stimulating. Granted I probably don't see live play 1/4 the amount you do...but still...online is just kind of bland to me...maybe I need more tables?

I've been playing live for 7 or 8 years and its to the point that if I take a month off ill enjoy playing for about 5 sessions and then get completely sickof it. Wash rinse repeat.

I only enjoy online playing 8 or more tables. Otherwise I can't stand it.

My real poker goal these days is just to find a game I enjoy playing online so that I can make some steady income while travelling now and then.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    My real poker goal these days is just to find a game I enjoy playing online so that I can make some steady income while travelling now and then.

Travelling the world.

Well played.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Travelling the world.

Well played.

Playing pokerz