Equitable Ditribution/Action induced pots (2+2/p5s)

I recently posted on 2 other popular poker sites (Pocket Fives, 2+2), about an e-book that was given to me by a friend called The Online Poker Code Crack. The book looks at how online poker is dealt with after the cards are dealt. I will summarize what i've learnt from as best as possible.

In live poker there are trillions of possible outcomes 52X51X50, etc. However in online poker they are not able to handle even a percentage (.0001%) of these possible outcomes, becuase of the type of encription and programming used. In order to make poker "appear fair" sites use programs or alithograms.

The first factor is "Equitable Distribution", which in summary means that everyone at the table, at some point in the game has an equal chance to win a hand. In the early parts of tournmants you are supposed to avoid large pots as no one has a set NWP.

The second factor is how many hands you acctually win (you played 100 hands, and won 12) so your NWP (Net win Percentage) would be 12%. This about where it gets kind of confusing, but makes some sense. At a 9 man table each person is 12.5% of the table, so in theory if you play under 12.5% of your hands, or if that hand you win will put you over that mark, chances are you are going to lose, unless the opponet you are playing has a higher NWP than you. So basically what he saying is folding gives you equity. Another factor is showing your hands down good on the river (esp poker stars ive found). If your showdown hands are over 90%, its almost impossible to lose with any 2 cards, yet if you slip below that mark you have a very tough time to win pots.

There is another factor called the "inducer", which is basically a setup by the site to force action, potentially eliminating opponents. This produces hands where multiple players get a good piece of the flop to keep people in the hand to chase, chase, chase! The inducer function can be controled by using your NWP, if its low chase that draw, if its high get out of the way.

Back to Pocket Fives/2+2. After posting a similar post to this one on their site, I was informed within 30 MINUTES of posting, simply to ask if anyone had hearr of or used this program, the posts were removed almost simultaneously and I was BANNED from both sites, with almost the exact same explantion "explotation of online poker"

I have emailed both support teams for a explation to their so called "explation as to why I was banned". I kind of REALLY find this fishy that two of the largest and reputable poker formus would ban a player without even a warning. It really made me wonder about this "theory" after I was banned, asking myself and other friends who play, what did I post that was so worng??? The fact that not 1 but 2 forums banned, and explained their reasoning for banning almost in the exact same context REALLY REALLY makes wonder.

I have'nt tried this system really other than a couple tourneys. I am off on 2 weeks holidays, going to try some 180's on p stars with it, and go from their. I been getting coolered 9/10 games anyways what do I got to lose.

If anyone has heard of this "Poker Crack" let me know what you think. I am still sceptical about it myself.

Comments

• Mods, ban before they read this!!!
  • You were banned cause your not supposed to share the secret.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    You were banned cause your not supposed to share the secret.

it just seems a bit off that I post on p5s for 5 years with no issues than they ban me, and wont respond to my emails. Still dunno if I believe it but i will try it.
  • Probably got banned b/c they thought you were trying to sell/promote a scam. There have been numerous empirical studies done by people far smarter than you and I thanks to the help of poker tracker and similar data-mining software, and it's been confirmed that everything on at least the major sites runs according to statistics.
  • Vekked wrote: »
    Probably got banned b/c they thought you were trying to sell/promote a scam. There have been numerous empirical studies done by people far smarter than you and I thanks to the help of poker tracker and similar data-mining software, and it's been confirmed that everything on at least the major sites runs according to statistics.
    of course youd say that your one of the ones scamming all the money...
  • darbday wrote: »

;)
  • Vekked wrote: »
    Probably got banned b/c they thought you were trying to sell/promote a scam. There have been numerous empirical studies done by people far smarter than you and I thanks to the help of poker tracker and similar data-mining software, and it's been confirmed that everything on at least the major sites runs according to statistics.
    darbday wrote: »
    Vekked wrote: »
    ;)
    Highlighted important points.. This secret getting out could bring down online poker! Hopefully THEY don't notice us talking about it here! Our forum may be eliminated..
  • IMO, the cards flow differently online than live. But what the fcuk do I know anyways?
  • Come on, get your people in line already!!! We discussed this at the last meeting of the Security Group. We have to keep this information QUIET!!! Especially with the new regulations that are coming into effect in various jurisdictions like Canada. If you cannot get your members to play ball we will have no choice but to SHUT YOU DOWN.

You can start by banning account "MANITOBA420". This rabble rouser has been stirring things up on other sites lately. fortunately, Sklansky et al are playing ball, and it is hoped you will do the same . . . OR ELSE.

Sincerely,

Those Guys in the Shadows With all the Influence.
  • and "Trust no one" were his dying words...
  • And Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone

They really did land on the moon

She's never faked it
  • I recently posted on 2 other popular poker sites (Pocket Fives, 2+2), about an e-book that was given to me by a friend called The Online Poker Code Crack. The book looks at how online poker is dealt with after the cards are dealt. I will summarize what i've learnt from as best as possible.

In live poker there are trillions of possible outcomes 52X51X50, etc. However in online poker they are not able to handle even a percentage (.0001%) of these possible outcomes, becuase of the type of encription and programming used. In order to make poker "appear fair" sites use programs or alithograms.

The first factor is "Long and boring groundless speculation about how one could design software if they were too lazy to use a rng"

You do realize no one here has any reason to take what you write seriously? You're just coming off as gullible fool who can't handle breaking even or losing money at small stakes to the point you're willing to buy any explanation thrown at you such as that there's no way a computer could handle a deck of cards properly and therefore it's not you that's the problem, it's the surrounding factors and in this case the poker software that's wrong.

Keep trying to justify yourself and see if anyone around here cares, after getting banned by a couple of larger sites and trolled by most of this one I'm sure you can figure out what kind of weight your words (and your E-book) carry without the means to back them up.

Have a nice day
    /Richard
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    You do realize no one here has any reason to take what you write seriously? You're just coming off as gullible fool who can't handle breaking even or losing money at small stakes to the point you're willing to buy any explanation thrown at you such as that there's no way a computer could handle a deck of cards properly and therefore it's not you that's the problem, it's the surrounding factors and in this case the poker software that's wrong.

Keep trying to justify yourself and see if anyone around here cares, after getting banned by a couple of larger sites and trolled by most of this one I'm sure you can figure out what kind of weight your words (and your E-book) carry without the means to back them up.

Have a nice day
    /Richard

I simply asked a question about something thats all over the internet, and you call me a "Gullible Fool". Just to let you know I have made alot of money playing online, especially on the CEREUS network, and am far above even! Do your research. I am simply looking to why I was banned from those forums. In no way do endorse the book. Each to his own opinion....
  • I am simply looking to why I was banned from those forums.

the reason you got banned is because the poker is real and you look silly suggesting its not.

The reason you don't understand this is because the knowledge to prove this is the same knowledge it takes to become a pro poker player.

Pros.....make money off the people who buy this ebook you talk of.
  • darbday wrote: »
    the reason you got banned is because the poker is real and you look silly suggesting its not.

The reason you don't understand this is because the knowledge to prove this is the same knowledge it takes to become a pro poker player.

Pros.....make money off the people who buy this ebook you talk of.

I know how to play poker, I have made alot of money playin PLO, PLO/8. Infact I was winning player on UB/AP when all the cheating was going on. You don't final table countless tournaments with pure luck.

I don't nesciscarily agree with the book, I was looking for a simple answer to a question : Has anyone read or heard of this?

If i looked "silly" posting it why was it removed so promptly, and I was banned. Is that plausable reason to ban a user? Everyone is open to their own opinion, however I feel that something is a little off. Neither site will reply to my emails. I have also read about many other forumers being banned because of the same type of post.

Some insight on the issue was all i was looking for, and in no way did I or do I promote the book.
  • I simply asked a question about something thats all over the internet, and you call me a "Gullible Fool". Just to let you know I have made alot of money playing online, especially on the CEREUS network, and am far above even! Do your research. I am simply looking to why I was banned from those forums. In no way do endorse the book. Each to his own opinion....

What I mean iss that that's how you're percieved writing something like you did as your first post. Probably even more so on p2p. You're not the only sceptic that's come around there and I'm sure they have developed strong reasons to believe the sites they play on can be trusted, so unless you got something better than "I think computers suck too much to program it right, here's what I think they do zomg zomg" (or "this ebook thinks computers suck too much....) they're never gonna take your seriously. Unless you play like 100k hands and show the trends you speak about to them.

As for why you got banned Vekked sounds like he had a theory about that part
  • you probably got banned because these forum sites make their bread and butter off referral links (like the ones on the right side of this forum) and if you criticize their sponsors, they will ban you. Online poker is about exploitation basically. Poker forums are just oil to keep the cash machine churning. Don't get me wrong, I do love pokerforum.ca :)
  • MANITOBA420 ==>> nuff said... Wonder how long till he gets himself banned here?

manitoba420: I am a chronic will be str8 up, i smoke all d... WeDateFree

Brandon Manitoba 420 bash | Facebook

So what's your online name on the major sites?

Are you related to fed?
  • its like taking a bible to an athiest party, not saying which is right or wrong, but its why you get banned....

if i was a mod i woulda done it, but i woulda emailed to explain. but ya...as your first post, i would insta ban it....
  • Prolly got banned from 2+2 because Sklansky and Malmuth have always seemed sensitive about non 2+2 publications/books being the focus of discussion.
  • I see no reason to ban him just because he is speaking his mind. He has a right to his opinion. If he is anti-online poker, does this lead to instant crucifixion?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I see no reason to ban him just because he is speaking his mind. He has a right to his opinion. If he is anti-online poker, does this lead to instant crucifixion?

Reasonable point. People do have the right to their own opinions.

As long as they don't pop their heads into every door of conversation on here and blurt out "you know it's rigged eh? You knew that didn't you?".

Not saying he's done/doing that, just saying that would be incredibly annoying.
  • I know of one forum that has one thread that they move all the "omg, its rigged" posts. it is HUGE. Some of the theories are quite well thought out, with no imperical evidence to back them up.

Personally, I hope it is rigged, they seem to like me. :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    MANITOBA420 ==>> nuff said... Wonder how long till he gets himself banned here?

manitoba420: I am a chronic will be str8 up, i smoke all d... WeDateFree

Brandon Manitoba 420 bash | Facebook

So what's your online name on the major sites?

Are you related to fed?

LOL, people who smoke weed can't play poker??? And second how professional are you to post something off of "we date free" on a poker website. And third you went through looking me up to post that on here? LOL

I rarely play bingo stars or full tilt. Even though the payouts are good, there is very little or no skill needed in an 8000 player tounrey, you need to get lucky and run good to win these tourneys. i run like shit on their sites so i avoid playing there because it just tilts me.
  • LOL, people who smoke weed can't play poker??? And second how professional are you to post something off of "we date free" on a poker website.
    Professional? I never claimed to be that...:D Welcome back... Hopefully you can contribute and become a fine upstanding member...
  • or at least hook us with a discount distributor . . .
  • compuease wrote: »
    Professional? Hopefully you can contribute and become a fine upstanding member...

Ya, we need at least one.