The Amazing STR82ACE; Psychic Abilities

Newly aquired psychic skills...I can now predict, with practically absolute certainty, what the river card of every hand I'm in will be.

It will be the ONE FUCKING CARD my opponent needs to beat me!!

I'm taking a break from online play. These last couple of weeks have been hideous on me. I'll still play live, and still do the training site and go over my hands and what not, but I'm not going to play another MTT or 45man SNG for at least a month.

Fucking Variance...oh how I HATE THEE!!!
:mad::bs::mad::bs:

Comments

• Sniffle sniffle, our lil str82ace is growing up to be a lil poker player guys!:)

You being able to know what cards are coming is a step forward my friend.

Ask yoda.;)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    You being able to know what cards are coming is a step forward my friend.

Ask yoda.;)

meh, knowing opp cards is fun at first but gets old....
  • darbday wrote: »
    meh, knowing opp cards is fun at first but gets old....

this!!
  • hmmmmm, how about turn that "frown upside down" mister!:)
  • Crap I thought we were going to get free predictions.
  • moose wrote: »
    Crap I thought we were going to get free predictions.

+1

Oh great one, should I play 2/5 or 5/5 on Thursday night?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Newly aquired psychic skills...I can now predict, with practically absolute certainty, what the river card of every hand I'm in will be.

It will be the ONE FUCKING CARD my opponent needs to beat me!!

I'm taking a break from online play. These last couple of weeks have been hideous on me. I'll still play live, and still do the training site and go over my hands and what not, but I'm not going to play another MTT or 45man SNG for at least a month.

Fucking Variance...oh how I HATE THEE!!!
    :mad::bs::mad::bs:

I cashed out 15k from Absolute last spring, and I have been cursed ever since. Like you say every possible card the fuckers can pull it hits. Just think what we can do when we run goot:)