Cameron is back in the hospital

I just want to let everyone know that Cameron is back in the hospital. It appears that he has some kind of staph infection stemming from the last time he was in the hospital with his coma. Cameron will not be at the tournament in April. It you are a praying person, say one for him please. If they can't stop the progression, they are saying it could lead to paralysis or worse. If you are a regular and see that someone needs directions please help me out and send them for me. Thank You!

He is staying at the Ajax hospital and can receive calls, if you know him well enough and are inclind to do 905-683-2320 extention 2358

Brent

Comments

• Get better soon, Cam. All our prayers are with you.

If anyone needs directions for the April game, PM me and I'll get them to you.
  • Thoughts and prayers on the way, Brent. Best of luck to Cam and yourself. Hope they knock this down quickly.
  • Get well soon Cam... Everyone is pulling for you..
  • I hope Cam recovers soon.
  • Get well soon Cam
  • Get well Soon

Dave
  • Keep up the fight Cam, we are all behind you.
  • I hope everything goes well and he is out of the hospital soon.
  • All the best for a quick recovery Cam!
  • Just spoke to him. Sounds incredibly groggy, only spoke for a couple of minutes, not sure if its the tests they're doing on him or the antibiotics or something else, but he certainly does sound weak. Wished him all the best in his recovery and told him we're all thinking and praying for a speedy one.

He goes for some more testing tomorrow, tells me it will be a three to four hour test. After that, he's hoping to be going home, but isn't sure yet.
  • wishing nothing but the best of luck and health for Cam! I want to play poker with that dude again, he makes a game fun!
  • Just ran into Larry the Wine Man at Zehrs. He sends his best regards to Cam, Brent and the family.