Happy pi day

or Man Valentines Day

Hope I get steak for dinner. ;)

Comments

• Well, I do the cooking during the week . . . I just hope wifey brings the appropriate dessert . . . >:D
  • Pie is always good from the Mrs......lol. I am having what I describe as a poo-burger. It's a half pound patty with chipotle seasoning mixed in. Then Chipotle mayo, add some sauteed mushrooms, fried onions, avacodo, mozzarella cheese slice and then, get this, to top it off put a healthy amount of poutine on top. This in between two fat ass buns of course. Now the only reason I am having this creative monstrosity is because I have lost 29 pounds since Dec 28th and have only had one bad burger since. So here is number two which is going to be far worse than the one I had at Red Robins.....LMARO!
  • Seatheflop wrote: »
    Pie is always good from the Mrs......lol. I am having what I describe as a poo-burger. It's a half pound patty with chipotle seasoning mixed in. Then Chipotle mayo, add some sauteed mushrooms, fried onions, avacodo, mozzarella cheese slice and then, get this, to top it off put a healthy amount of poutine on top. This in between two fat ass buns of course. Now the only reason I am having this creative monstrosity is because I have lost 29 pounds since Dec 28th and have only had one bad burger since. So here is number two which is going to be far worse than the one I had at Red Robins.....LMARO!

Modify to 2 glazed doughnuts for buns and you're there!
  • mmmmmmmmmm . . . doughnuts.
  • Seatheflop wrote: »
    Pie is always good from the Mrs......lol. I am having what I describe as a poo-burger. It's a half pound patty with chipotle seasoning mixed in. Then Chipotle mayo, add some sauteed mushrooms, fried onions, avacodo, mozzarella cheese slice and then, get this, to top it off put a healthy amount of poutine on top. This in between two fat ass buns of course. Now the only reason I am having this creative monstrosity is because I have lost 29 pounds since Dec 28th and have only had one bad burger since. So here is number two which is going to be far worse than the one I had at Red Robins.....LMARO!
    LOL I don't think this is the kind of burger most men would refer too.