Online - My May SCOOP Schedule

I'm going to play a few low limit events that fit into my schedule:

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/scoop/2011/breaking-pokerstars-releases-2011-scoop-079137.html

May 9th:
$5r NLH
$16.5 FL Badugi

May 10:
$16.50 NLH HU Matches
$11 NLH

May 11:
$22 Mix limit/NLHE 6 max
$33 Stud

May 19:
$33 8 game
$11 PLO8

May 20:
$22 NLH 1r1a
$22 NLO8

May 21:
$55 PLO 6max
$22 HORSE

Total $340ish with being generous and factoring is a few double rebuys for the $5...will call it $340 at this time.

Considering selling action if anyone is interested.

Hobbes 5% ($17) reserved.
Complex 2% ($6.8) received.
Philli 2% ($6.8) reserved.
Wolfhound 5% ($17) received.
Wetts 16% ($54.4) reserved.
Quimby 5% ($17) reserved.
Djgolf 5% ($17) tentatively reserved.

I will almost certainly play $500 worth of other non holdem mtts at the same time as these events (likely abi around 25). I will sell 40 percent of these as well. I cannot post a schedule right now due to the period of time until the events.

Quimby 5% ($25) reserved.
Wolfhound 2% ($10) received.

Comments

• I'd take some
  • Ok, I'll call it $300 and refund anything that doesn't get used wrt rebuys if that makes sense? Not sure how rebuys are usually factored into BAPs. I will definitely use the 1r1a in the PLO so the only question is the variable of the $5 rebuys in the NLH event.

I'll sell up to 30% of the $300...so 5% = $15, etc.
  • I'll take 5%

Unused rebuys are just added back into the BR,
  • id take 2%
  • I'll take 5%, GL and tell me where to ship.
  • CompleXEH wrote: »
    id take 2%

Same here please :)
  • All of whatevers left.
  • Everyone can ship to Ruberman on Stars...no rush, just let me know on here once it`s shipped so that I check for it. City is still listed as Toronto...not sure if Stars confirms by city letter.
  • Hey GTA, they changed the schedule a bit, might want to double check the May 9th tournaments, I think some of them are on May 16th now.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Hey GTA, they changed the schedule a bit, might want to double check the May 9th tournaments, I think some of them are on May 16th now.

doh..will look...link?

Found it..will post revised schedule and totals. FML I can't play the PLO r/a event.

Ok, I had to take off a PLO and added a hu NLH and a $22 NLH 1r1a...total is now $340 and revised #s are in OP. If anyone wants to change %s based on new #s let me know.
  • Shipped, GL
  • Shipped $17 for 5% of Scoop

With respect to the Non-scoop MTT, put me down for 2% of those, will ship when you have #'s.
  • Will ship tomorrow :)
  • You guys know this doesn't start for over a month? right?
  • Yeah. But posting this is the only way I'll sit down and play several days of MTTS:)
  • I'd be in for 5%, if its still available.
  • I would have been in for 5% too if it weren't for Wetts.
  • I will almost certainly play $500 worth of other non holdem mtts at the same time as these events (likely abi around 25). I will sell 40 percent of these as well. I cannot post a schedule right now due to the period of time until the events.

If anyone is interested then I will add this to the op.

$5 per percent.

Thanks to everyone for their interest so far.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    I'd be in for 5%, if its still available.

Will add you if you want
  • Quimby wrote: »
    I would have been in for 5% too if it weren't for Wetts.

Will add another 5 if you want as well
  • To clarify my interests...

I'll take 5% of the original (~$17) and 5% of the additional (~$25). Please confirm.

I will send closer to the date in case the total buyin changes in the meantime but I'm ok with a swing of a few bucks either way.

P.S. GL
  • Quimby wrote: »
    To clarify my interests...

I'll take 5% of the original (~$17) and 5% of the additional (~$25). Please confirm.

I will send closer to the date in case the total buyin changes in the meantime but I'm ok with a swing of a few bucks either way.

P.S. GL

Reserved, thanks
  • [QUOTE=GTA Poker;261028If anyone is interested then I will add this to the op.

$5 per percent.

Thanks to everyone for their interest so far.[/QUOTE]

Shipped 10.00 for 2% of Non-Scoop

GL
  • I'll take 2% of non-scoop
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I'm going to play a few low limit events that fit into my schedule:

BREAKING: PokerStars releases 2011 SCOOP schedule - PokerStars Poker Blog

May 9th:
    $5r NLH
    $16.5 FL Badugi

May 10:
    $16.50 NLH HU Matches
    $11 NLH

May 11:
    $22 Mix limit/NLHE 6 max
    $33 Stud

May 19:
    $33 8 game
    $11 PLO8

May 20:
    $22 NLH 1r1a
    $22 NLO8

May 21:
    $55 PLO 6max
    $22 HORSE

Total $340ish with being generous and factoring is a few double rebuys for the $5...will call it $340 at this time.

Considering selling action if anyone is interested.

Hobbes 5% ($17) reserved.
    Complex 2% ($6.8) received.
    Philli 2% ($6.8) reserved.
    Wolfhound 5% ($17) received.
    Wetts 16% ($54.4) reserved.
    Quimby 5% ($17) reserved.
    Djgolf 5% ($17) tentatively reserved.

I will almost certainly play $500 worth of other non holdem mtts at the same time as these events (likely abi around 25). I will sell 40 percent of these as well. I cannot post a schedule right now due to the period of time until the events.

Quimby 5% ($25) reserved.
    Wolfhound 2% ($10) received.

D'oh...I just found out I will likely be travelling during these events -- monies will be refunded within a few days -- please noone send more monies. Sorry.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    D'oh...I just found out I will likely be travelling during these events -- monies will be refunded within a few days -- please noone send more monies. Sorry.

Booooo. Too bad!!! :(
  • Ahhh man :(

I did not forget by the way;).

If noone else is wanting to play I guess I am withdrawing my roll from stars.:)