Welcome back Feddy

AIPF wrote: »
smokerock247
AIPF wrote: »
I was never banned from ptp???? dont even know what that is.

check ur PMs btw....

:D:D:D

smokerock247: Perma Ban - - Part Time Poker Forums
About smokerock247
First name mickey
Last name g
Country Canada

Comments

• Shocking developments ITT.
  • Welcome, and farewell, apparently . . .
  • AIPF wrote:
    hey GTA, i got word from another member to PM you;

I was wondering if maybe I can buy/swap some of your action for the sunday million.

I know im new here, but im looking to buy some action from a few people...

if you arent interested, just let me know, and I understand.

Thanks!

-Julie

Heshe can't keep hisher name straight
  • Voila
    AIPF wrote:
    I see you are interested in backing a player. I hate to be the n00b that gobbles the worm, but I am interested. Im asking for staking because I am a student and monies arent exactly easy for me to spend on poker.

I finished 2nd in a forum game and almost cashed in a BAP I was involved in last night.

I was looking for a smaller stake... maybe $32.50 to play 10x3.25 turbo 6 max sit and go's on your terms.

Proving profitable at those stakes, hopefully you would stake me for larger sng's or MTT's.

Anyways, just figured it was worth the shot.

Thanx.

-Sue
  • lol, now that's a scammer, wonder if they are the same person? AIPF = zxcv1000 = Feddy? F*** it! ban em all...
  • compuease wrote: »
    lol, now that's a scammer, wonder if they are the same person? AIPF = zxcv1000 = Feddy? F*** it! ban em all...

When you talk like this, it makes me suspect you have a subscription to Soldier of Fortune.
  • When you talk like this, it makes me suspect you have a subscription to Soldier of Fortune.

You know, irl, comp does bear a passing resemblance to "Mad" Mike Hoare . . . hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

And for those of you who have no idea who he is, go watch the movie The Wild Geese. It is an unofficial bio-film.