US Exchange Rates

Just made a deposit for $300.00 USD on Pokerstars. Cost me $299.00 CAD. About time!!

Comments

• canadian$> american.
  • Just made a U$ withdrawal from a poker site and got $70 less in Canadian $. :'(
    AIPF wrote: »
    canadian$> american.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Just made a U$ withdrawal from a poker site and got $70 less in Canadian $. :'(

Yes, winners want a strong US$:)
    I'm not going to hold my breath though, their economy is in serious trouble and will be for some time.
  • probably should have got $309 CDN for $300US. Big spread on these websites for USD.
  • Greetings,

I know that Pokerstars allows Canadians to keep their funds in Canadian dollars, but there are no games running that actually use the Canadian dollar. You either have to transfer your currency into Euros or American.

Currently I am playing at Full Tilt but I am wondering what good I am doing for myself considering that every dollar I earn in American is less than a dollar in Canadian.

Does anyone at the forum here play in Euro currency or Pounds on any site? The reason I ask is because If a person wins 100 Pounds or Euros and transfers those to Canadian cash he/she going to end up with more than $100 Canadian.

The problem with Pokerstars is that there do not appear to be many Euro games running, so one could not keep a roll in Euros full time. I mean, there are lots of Cash games but I am interested in SNGs.

My question is this: Are there any Pokersites where you actually play in the Canadian Dollar? Are there any other Pokersites like Pokerstars where you can keep two or more separate bankrolls in different currencies?

Party Poker's software is garbage and I don't think they let you have different currencies, though I may be mistaken. How about Titan? Bodog? Etc.?

Thanks!