"The Night Before the Jays H.O." Cash Game- Thursday March 31st- 7PM RAKE FREE!

Like the title says, I'm hosting a cash game on Thursday March 31st starting at 7pm. The stakes will be .25/.25. I'm not opposed to playing Dealers Choice, unless the majority of players say no. Friendly environment, the game is not meant to be too 'serious'. All games are rake free.

BYO whatever you want to eat/drink. Post or PM for directions.

1. JohnnieH
2. Big_E
3. Beanie42
5. Itsame
6. Kanga
7. Moose
8. R_brother
9. getem
10. Waltsfriend

Comments

• Thanks for the email / heads-up - I'm in!
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    Thanks for the email / heads-up - I'm in!

Awesomeness!
  • me is in
  • I will try my best to make it
  • T me please
  • I'm new to this forum but would like to attend if possible.
  • Gambrinus wrote: »
    I'm new to this forum but would like to attend if possible.

I'm going to need a little bit more info before I let a 1-time poster in my house.
  • What info do you need? You can give me a call if you'd like I'll PM me my number.
  • stick me in the 9 spot johnnie, as tent, but i think i will show at 7 for a few of the hours anyway, im not sure what, but also if the spot opens up
  • Anybody who is (T) please confirm as I have a few on the waiting list.

Thanks.
  • keep it live johnnie, i belive im good to go from the backup list HAHA here i come mixed games!!!!!
  • getem76 wrote: »
    keep it live johnnie, i belive im good to go from the backup list HAHA here i come mixed games!!!!!

OK thanks, but I'm pretty sure we'll keep it to NL.
  • thats fine too but even so, ive been doing a bit of micro stakes mixed online lately lol, since i feel i grasp stud high low finally, it creates enough fun.....your missed some wild stuff the other thrusday when you left, i named the wrong game LOL...live and learn
  • I want to thank the selection committee for the invitation and I will try my hardest to make the game lively with witty comments and poor jugment and reel bad speelling..
    And someone please have the google ready...
  • You can give my spot away I just found out that we are working in london this week and dont think I will be able to make it.

Sorry it took so long to let you know
  • smekm wrote: »
    You can give my spot away I just found out that we are working in london this week and dont think I will be able to make it.

Sorry it took so long to let you know

Ok Steve. Thanks for the update.
  • waitlist me.
  • Looks like there will be 11 or 12 players. I am willing to have up to 11 at the table at once. I know that is a funky number but I'd hate to have someone waiting around until there is a bust out.

If you are still tentative please let me know ASAP so I can get the list updated.

Thanks!
  • Hey Johnnie

I don't think I'll actually be able to make it so that'll free up some room :)

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey Johnnie

I don't think I'll actually be able to make it so that'll free up some room :)

Mark

Thanks, yes it does! See you Friday.
  • I am out too :(
  • hey, where and when is the game? and what are the blinds? i am very interested! put me on the waiting list if the blinds are under 1/2
  • Lioutas wrote: »
    hey, where and when is the game? and what are the blinds? i am very interested! put me on the waiting list if the blinds are under 1/2

New Hamburg, close to Kitchener. Blinds .25/.25 (which could have been found in the first post)
  • would love to come but im in scarbrough so thanks and good luck! =]
  • My buddy from work bailed, so I have one spot open.
  • I'll be there but not right at 7:00, likely 7:30.

cya then....prefer not to play dealers choice.
  • Apparently the OPP are out on 7/8. Watch your speed!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Apparently the OPP are out on 7/8. Watch your speed!

Thanks for the heads-up man!!!
  • Thanks for coming everyone. I hope my money does you well!
  • perhaps you will be less card dead next time...i dont think the player on your right was any help to you....now the guy on your left, he sucks!