Season 16 SET Game! Thursday Mar 10 8pm

2»

Comments

• ACDC wrote: »
    Sorry but I did not intend to imply that Garry's hand is gay in any way.

Yeah, great, but it's the rest of him I'm worried about . . .
  • workforce wrote: »
    I accept your challenge.

To the non-victor goes the walk of shame.

NO SNACKS!!

That's why I bring pop and chips and leave them in the car!
  • Sorry; something came up and I can't make it tonight - I will have to concede the title.

Good luck everyone.
  • workforce wrote: »
    Sorry; something came up and I can't make it tonight - I will have to concede the title.

Good luck everyone.

Sorry to hear that. You'll be missed.

Sorry, Dave...Chump spot is STILL available.
  • After IronMike busted out at 5th spot, Keith, myself, McFlip, and Peter talked chopping up $40 each from the top three to give fourth place their money back. A decision I'm sure Keith relished as he was quite content getting it.

Three way action, we all got some chips, but I had the lead by a slight margin. I quickly doubled up on McFlip when my AJs held up against his A9 I believe. From there, I steamrolled to victory. After Peter was elminated in third spot, I offered Micheal a chop relative to the stacks, with me about a 3.5 to 1 advantage. He had a set $ in mind, but I wasn't prepared to go that high, so we played it out. Couple of hands later, slow played JJ in the SB, flop was innocent enough, and McFlip pushed his last stack in the middle only to get insta called. My Jacks held, and I win the SET game!!! :D

Great game all...I struggled a couple of times to get back into the game, but managed to play well on the final table. Great season too. Hope to see you all return for Season 17!!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Three way action, we all got some chips, but I had the lead by a slight margin. I quickly doubled up on McFlip when my AJs held up against his A9 I believe.

I actually doubled AJ twice..., Q10s > 97s (5 handed) on a Q-9-5 flop and AJo > A9s (3 handed) with AJ hitting set Jacks to give him his massive chip stack on the way to his well deserved SET victory.
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    From there, I steamrolled to victory. After Peter was elminated in third spot, I offered Micheal a chop relative to the stacks, with me about a 3.5 to 1 advantage. He had a set $ in mind, but I wasn't prepared to go that high, so we played it out. Couple of hands later, slow played JJ in the SB, flop was innocent enough, and McFlip pushed his last stack in the middle only to get insta called. My Jacks held, and I win the SET game!!! :D

Shoulda, coulda, woulda but didn't. I'm contempt either way. But, had I doubled up a couple of times, I'm sure he would've thought about my original "generous counter-offer" to settle.;)

NOT..., I know he wants the SET title as well!!! All I know is that the best player won and that's all I have to say about it.
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    Great game all...I struggled a couple of times to get back into the game, but managed to play well on the final table. Great season too. Hope to see you all return for Season 17!!

As always, you have been a great host AJ, looking forward to next season.
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    Shoulda, coulda, woulda but didn't. I'm contempt either way.
    I think you mean CONTENT...freudian slip??
    MCflip73 wrote: »
    All I know is that the best player won and that's all I have to say about it..

Thanks Micheal. You had a great season, and you were definitely a huge threat in this game. Appreciate the kudos!
  • Congrats on the win AJ...

Thanx again for hosting us each week. As usual great people, good poker and fine times.

Looking forward to the next season

Garry
  • thx AJ for correcting me..., at work, so I need to type really really fast!
  • Thanks, too, AJ for hosting. Was my first season with 'The Hill' and I look forward to the next one.

Luvs me 10's b'y, but they crapped last night!!

Cheers
    Tom
  • Congrats on the win AJ, I'm always happy to see you take down the set after all the work you put in all season. Thanks for another great season and I will see you all next season, where I will be even more determined to take it down!
  • Hey AJ

Not sure if im the only one but, just wondering if its possible and if you have time to update and send an e-mail of a final version of season 16 spreadsheet (being the spreadsheet genius you are:)).
  • For you Shifty...well okay.
    File sent this morning.