Right now i'm 21st in the pokerstars Hubble

4 in the morning and yup I'm still on.

I was just sealed myself moving on just now.. this table has no breaks a bunch of guys with 400-600k in chips showing no mercy..

I was just under 100k in chips and wasn't in any of the blinds which is pretty much the only time I was playing a hand but all of a sudden.. boom pocket kings..

The Flop were all clubs and this scared me to hell and back (My kings were Diamond and Spade) but really at this point in the game it's either go big or go home.. so called eventually until I had to go all in... and I pulled it out I.. I was sure he had it too.. his cards were 9 of clubs and jack of hearts I believe..

I can't remember everything that was on the board as I try to forget those things right away and it being online doesn't help.. but I guess I could request hand history or something right? I've yet to check out all of the COM version of pokerstars..

Wooo.. just kind of excited now I have to get up in 7 hours or whatever to play the big game round 3.

Sorry if you think this is lame.

Comments

• Finished 46th.. thought it would just end once the final 72 were done it didn't.

Went all in at the end there iwth ace 2 suited.. didnt get my flush and lost to big slick.