Official Poker Stars $5 Million Last Longest

123457»

Comments

• thehammer wrote: »
    CONGRATS TO TheCoordinator ON HIS 148TH PLACE FINISH IN THE POKER STARS SUNDAY MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ditto
  • Was certainly a pleasure watching your epic comeback.

Congratulations sir, well deserved.
  • so far actyper, wesleyw, bashfield11, forboon, and sharantyr has paid their LL bet... thanks guys again and hopefully i can repeat next week!!
  • congrats coordinator! gimme ur SN so i can ship the $20
  • p0cketAz... i now have a positive ROI!!! woooo, even a blind squirrel can find a nut on occasion...
  • so far actyper, wesleyw, bashfield11, forboon, and sharantyr has paid their LL bet... thanks guys again and hopefully i can repeat next week!!

As soon as Stars clears the funds, I will send my LL over.

shipped, nh sir
  • p0cketAz... i now have a positive ROI!!! woooo, even a blind squirrel can find a nut on occasion...
    Nicely Done. over 59000 runners and a lot of land mines to work your way through. lol
  • AIPF wrote: »
    its funny to me to rail some of the chip leaders and a couple are supernova's and they are still 20 tabling while running this deep
    One playing in a $1.10 45 runner sng I was in earlier . lol
  • Congrats to all the money finishers!
  • Congratz all
  • Good run guys.... I can imagine Coordinator is still bouncin off the walls.

The guy who took down the biggest chunk of the FT deal (wrzr123) has a previous biggest score of a whopping $216 for first place in a $4.40 180sng. $844k not bad.

Edit: And to top it off, he got in on a $4.30 super turbo satty.
  • reibs wrote: »
    Good run guys.... I can imagine Coordinator is still bouncin off the walls.

The guy who took down the biggest chunk of the FT deal (wrzr123) has a previous biggest score of a whopping $216 for first place in a $4.40 180sng. $844k not bad.

Edit: And to top it off, he got in on a $4.30 super turbo satty.
    I would have pegged one of the pros to win this.
    Just goes to show anyone can have a little extra luck. even the Grinders.
  • Congrats everyone, was a fun day yesterday watching this thread and some of you.:)
  • Congrats to TheCoordinator for winning the LL and running so deep. I will ship my payment tonight when I get home.
  • Sent to p0cketAz for last longer. gg
  • DennisG wrote: »
    As soon as Stars clears the funds, I will send my LL over.

I have to do the same, they should be cleared some time tomorrow by the latest.
  • Just got home... Funds transferred to p0cketAz.

Congrats again!
  • Richard only one i havent heard from?!? but jules and dennis np... next sunday million i do which wont be until a couple weeks ill put up 20% of my winnings(pending I am forunate enough) to the LL players to share amongst the players who paid... hoping i can improve on my 148!
  • Right, sorry about that. Been a bit busy that's all ^^' Shipped just now, congrats again
  • Richard only one i havent heard from?!? but jules and dennis np... next sunday million i do which wont be until a couple weeks ill put up 20% of my winnings(pending I am forunate enough) to the LL players to share amongst the players who paid... hoping i can improve on my 148!

Just checked again...still not clear for transfer...wtf? I have never had an issue with a deposit.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    Just checked again...still not clear for transfer...wtf? I have never had an issue with a deposit.

+1, absolutely ridiculous. My clearance date for a deposit I made last week is this Saturday, the 12th.
  • still waiting...I can send paypal if you like? I think my clearance is also tomorrow.
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    sent!

Ditto.