Grand Opening TONIGHT!!! Thursday March 3rd

Hey Guys,

We'll be hosting a home game on Thurs -Sunday in Etobicoke, starting Tonight

Opening weekend promotions:

We're giving away an Apple iPad, an iPod Touch (4th generation) and cash prizes. You get 1 ticket for each hour of cash game play, and we'll do the drawing on Sunday evening. You don't need to be at the drawing to win, as we'll call you and let you know if you can't make it.

We're located a 3 min walk from either Kipling or Islington subway stations, in a brand new high end condo. It's about a 2 minute drive from the 427 & Dundas.

We play $1-3 ($60-$300) and $2-5 Thurs-Sat starting at 7pm.

On Sundays, we hold a $200 freezout starting at 2pm sharp, with cash games to follow.

Ongoing promotions:

-Nightly high hand bonus
-House bonuses for any quads or better (not raked)
-Bring a friend with you, and get $20

Free food and drinks always.

Our location is a very secure and safe location, and the club itself has it's own security system including video monitoring of the entrances, and a surveillance system which records all areas to an offsite location. Player safety and security is something we take VERY seriously.

Not to brag on ourselves too much, but this will be one of the nicest places you've ever played. We've spent a ton of time and money getting this place ready to play. This is a first class game all the way.

You can PM me here, call me at 416-819-5999, or email me at info@torontopokergames.ca for more details or to reserve your seat