Come watch my trainwreck of a poker month

As usual, after a few months of playing live cash I'm now sick of the grind...so watch me attempt to play 45 mans on Stars for the entire month of March...I will be 8-16 tabling these as my only form of poker this month...with a busy month at work I'm hoping to still get in 500ish games for the month. I bought Ninja for Stars today and aways I goes.

I watched Devon play some of these so I tried a few myself and am kind of enjoying flipping coins for cash.

Caveat -- I'm neither a MTT of a SNG player...and I rarely play online at all anymore.

Blind Squirrel -- up about $300 after 30ish $11s over the last several hours including being disconnected several times during my last 10 game stint. I donked off a couple seconds and a first so far I believe.

Oh noes -- this likely won't end well.

Garphs? Will post when I can get my Sharkscope opted in...does OPR track these things?

Software? Just Table Ninja.

Info? What's a sustainable winrate for players who are good at these games?

Comments

• GTA Poker wrote: »
    so watch me attempt to play 45 mans on Stars for the entire month of March

In before suicide
  • In before stalker
    In before stalker

Hi there.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Hi there.

Loved you in Road Trip
  • lol wetts.

I wish you well, along with AIPF AND GTA I also am thinking of playing for some goals again( and personal reasons before the ignorant come out).
    Loved you in Road Trip

roadtrip.jpg
  • OPR does track these games. GL. Tell us how you like Table Ninja after the month, be interested to know if it does everything they say it does.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    OPR does track these games. GL. Tell us how you like Table Ninja after the month, be interested to know if it does everything they say it does.

I used to use table ninja when I was many tabling hyper turbos on FTP...it easily is the best piece of poker software that I've ever used (I don't use a HUD since I don't play cash games online other than stud8). I would have to say it probably increases the number of tables I can play by 30% or more.

I don't see any of my results from yesterday on OPR? Does it take a while to update?
  • Usually should be up by the next day at the latest. Make sure you sign in though or you won't get the full picture, and select the site you're playing on. Should come up for you within 24hrs.
    Blind Squirrel -- up about $300 after 30ish $11s over the last several hours

you lost me at this point... can't you start a thread without an ego stroke??

one minute you are posting about not having a losing session for four plus months in Edmonton, then you are getting bored of winning money live so you are going back to online poker?

Clearly, the train hasn't left the station.
  • In before his popcorn gets cold :)
    roadtrip.jpg

Nice to see he finally showed
  • Day 1 went like this:

day1.jpg

So far I think I've only min cashed once in my last 15 games for day 2...how many ways are there to lose with AK to Ax AIPF?

Bink...just lost my last final table QQ<93 AIPF in the blinds xxx33...me no flipament good...gogo trainwreck
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    In before his popcorn gets cold :)

You're getting the hang of this place, Cerb . . . want a beer?
    Day 1 went like this:

day1.jpg

So far I think I've only min cashed once in my last 15 games for day 2...how many ways are there to lose with AK to Ax AIPF?

Bink...just lost my last final table QQ<93 AIPF in the blinds xxx33...me no flipament good...gogo trainwreck

how do you find the action in the 45's compared to the 90's?

how long does one of these take? little over an hour and a bit?

pretty good stats IMO
  • I take no responsibility for the results of said 45man SNGs. Anything witnessesd during my play should not be an indicator of a "how to play" these things. The view expressed are solely those of the OP. Dufferdevon aka djgolfcan in no way endorses nor encourages anyone to play these godforsaken things. Results shown may not be typical and personal results may vary.
  • AIPF wrote: »
    how do you find the action in the 45's compared to the 90's?

how long does one of these take? little over an hour and a bit?

pretty good stats IMO

I've never played a 90 man...I had never played a 45 man on Stars until 2 days ago. First in one of these takes around 75mins I think.

Stats are much worse today...running bad is bad. I think I'm now up 12 BI overall from 30 yesterday.
  • Prizes Profit ROI ABI ITM ITM $814 $130 19% $12 12/57 21%

Only played an hour today....2/15 cashes and down $120ish...will my 100bi broll last the month?
    In before suicide

...wait for it
  • Have you played anymore?

I played a 45 man today(not your buy in level) and bubbled. :/
  • None for a bit...someone is going away at work and I am picking up their shifts so it looks like this trainwreck may be derailed for a while
    image001.jpg

well said