Options

Betfair CNIB Charity Poker Freeroll - April 3rd

Saturday June 18th .
Visit Toronto Freeroll for more info or email John for details.

Thanks and Good Luck

Comments

• there back...
  • Hi Pokerjah. If you are referring to matty's All in for a cure, we are completely different. Players do not have to deposit into poker sites. The only prerequisite is that they have a valid Betfair account. That's it. Thanks.
  • this is a 1,000 player tournament? no deposit requirements just open an account on this site?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    this is a 1,000 player tournament? no deposit requirements just open an account on this site?

Honestly unless there is a huge influx of registrations I would expect the number of players to be closer to 300-400. The 1000 was set as a cap as the freeroll a few years back at the docks brought in about 1000 players or so.

No Deposit whatsoever. Only stipulation is having a valid betfair account, and by valid I mean an actually account regardless of whether a deposit was ever made or will ever be made. Poker tables have been donated by Entourage Entertainment, it will be self deal until each sit and go is 2 or 3 handed then someone will step in to speed it up. (This eliminates the cost of dealers) Everyone is volunteering, and CNIB will benefit from sponsorships etc. Hope that clears up a few questions.
  • What's the chances of this really happening? I registered, we'll see... I was at the 1st one at the CNIB a few years ago...
  • yeah, I agree... wtf? what am i missing....ive been with betfair, however, i havent deposited in years because the site and game play sucks.........

+1 anyways.....
  • 3 Days left.

Registration emails and confirmations went out this past week. If you registered and haven't received one please email chris at info@fourthstreetcharities.com

Doors and Registration open Saturday at 10am