Deep Stack Tourny April 16th

Hi everyone. Its been a while but I am having another tourny on Saturday April 16th and I plan to have at least 30 people.

Time: 3:00
Format: $40 Freeze out. Blinds will start at 25/50. Starting stack of 8000. Blind levels will be half hour.
Also if you get knocked out I am having a $10 second chance tourny at 7:00 if you want to try and get a few bucks back.
There will be a dinner break at 5:00 for 45 mins and I will be asking for between $5 - $7 for food. Price and menu to be determined.
As always I will have soft drinks and beer available for a small donation but you are welcome to bring your own.

I know that many poker players like to offer opinions on tournament formats and much of it is helpful, however this will be the format for this event so if it does not appeal to you I will not be offended if you choose not to come out. For those who do come it should be a great time.

Also for those who dont know I am also the owner of TG Poker Table Designs and I have just dropped my prices on tables and accessories. Feel free to check out my website.

http://tgpokertables.com/

Comments

• -
    I know that many poker players like to offer opinions on tournament formats and much of it is helpful, however this will be the format for this event so if it does not appeal to you I will not be offended if you choose not to come out.
    lol, now that is a pre-emptive missile if I every saw one, especially with this crowd. Nicely done...
  • LOL. After all this is a forum so I have to expect feedback and conversation but sometimes it can be a bit much.

Whenever I play at someones games I also have ideas about how I would make it better but it is their home, their game and if I want to run it my way then I need to do the work and be the host. I think the most important thing is the blind format. If anyone wnats to know it I'd be happy to type it out. It s the one thing that always worries me about a home game.
  • im in +2 please.......I need a new T -shirt is it still $5?:biggrin2:
  • Keep in mind that you are running against Buzzardds tourney at 1:30 same day. A lot of us here go to that.
  • You are in prof.

As far as the numbers go I'm not worried. My numbers are looking decent. I am between 30 and 40 now and I'm still waiting to hear from some more people. There are a lot of great tournament options out there right now. I'm sure both events will be great.
  • Oh ya, I'm all out of t-shirts right now but hopefully I will have some more in the next couple of months.
  • I'll come over, pls pm me your address before the tourny.

thanks.
  • I will pm you the address at the beginning of next week. Thanks.
  • Just wanted to let everyone know that the tourny is now full. I have over 40 signed up and I am just waiting for final word on a few of my friends.

I am planning on a few more over the summer and hopefully I won't run head to head with other games. I am looking into getting a hall to have bigger games.....fingers crossed.
  • Any last minute open spots?