Please let the snow stop!!

Just took these, thought I would share em.

Spring can't get here soon enough for me!!

~Shar

Comments

• zilch here in Milton..... nada, none, it's all gone!
  • compuease wrote: »
    zilch here in Milton..... nada, none, it's all gone!

Up your nose with a rubber hose sir!:D
  • Reminds me of the 70's and I loved every minute of it. All kids do! Think of your son, I'm sure he loves it. You could builld/carve out a great fort with that snow!

Prophet :2h :2s
  • Reminds me of the 70's and I loved every minute of it. All kids do! Think of your son, I'm sure he loves it. You could builld/carve out a great fort with that snow!

Don't listen to this fantasy BS! FIGHT IT! CURSE IT! Its good for nothing!!
    VIVA LA SPRING!!
  • Wow that's a lot of snow!

Here in New Hamburg we still have several cm of snow, but it's steadily melting away. The forecast for the weekend is 9° w/ rain so should about do it :D

If it was warmer than -40's with the wind chill I would agree....this winter we built forts in the livingroom :P
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Wow that's a lot of snow!

Here in New Hamburg we still have several cm of snow, but it's steadily melting away. The forecast for the weekend is 9° w/ rain so should about do it :D

Send that weather this way would ya? lol
  • Hmmm, your neck of the woods looks very similar to mine Shar. I'm totally sick of it at this point. Dogs still love it. Big bad Bob still loves a good roll in and munch of the really crunchy stuff... Bring spring.
  • ya we almost got a cm of snow last night and i was like, omg this is crazy....
  • -41 with the wind today in edmonton, snowed last night and will probably snow tomorrow another 10 cm
  • I heard about the Alberta deep freeze!!!

Just dont send any more this way ok? :)
  • (@#*$& I can't wait to leave this city...how do people live here long term? It's worse than living in Toronto!

16 months and slowwwwwwly counting until the warmth of the SWestern US.
  • Thought you westerners were supposed to tough, and hardy folk? Next thing you'll all be walking around in frilly bloomers, and giggling like school girls over Justin Bieber . . . even Shar. :D
  • Just for that Milo, I am going to make sure I pack a step ladder the next time I come to Ontario so I can kick your ass!!!
  • Careful, don't want to snag a heel on one of the rungs and land on your keister.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Careful, don't want to snag a heel on one of the rungs and land on your keister.

Falling on his keister at Royal Cups is Mark's schtick.
  • Thought that was exposing his keister . . .
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Falling on his keister at Royal Cups is Mark's schtick.
    Milo wrote: »
    Thought that was exposing his keister . . .

A picture is worth 1000 words....most of the time...
  • Issued: 3:30 PM EST Wednesday 2 March 2011

Tonight:Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 12.

Thursday:Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate. Thursday night:Cloudy periods. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 3.

Friday:Flurries or rain showers. High 7.

Saturday:Rain. Low plus 3. High 7.

Just thought you might enjoy seeing what we are in store for this weekend.

• At least I do not have to shovel rain . . . and at least you got Mark's best side, Shar . . .
  • Yesterday it was +4° w/ rain for most of the day, so most of the snow was gone. Then in the evening the temperature dropped and it dumped about 5cm of snow!
  • Started snowing at 11 pm and ended at 3 am. at one point I could not see across the street lol