stars down?

1/4 million seems stalled?? Anyone else or just me?

Comments

• ya i just emailed support couldn't get into my 12 180 man's...was very slow to let me in.....there are now 2 that register at once and thers usually only one...i think they made some server changes and are working out the bugs....
  • They did make changes during January. Things have been kind of messed up all month. Can't register , can't stay connected etc. I emailed support like a million other people probably and never heard back from them.
    This was happening about the same time I posted about Tilt disconnecting every minute a couple of weeks ago.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    They did make changes during January. Things have been kind of messed up all month. Can't register , can't stay connected etc. I emailed support like a million other people probably and never heard back from them.
    This was happening about the same time I posted about Tilt disconnecting every minute a couple of weeks ago.
    its because you were gonna win those sessions so the blocked you out...
  • darbday wrote: »
    its because you were gonna win those sessions so the blocked you out...

I blew the server up last night when I finally cashed in my first MTT. Divide by zero error. Divide by zero error....
  • Wish the server had of stayed down... 1/4 million was a terrible disappointment.

Maybe just me...run good switch definitely in the "off" position today...both Stars and Betfair.
  • I emailed support as well. I was kind of pissed when I noticed that in the 1/4 mil a hand full of people were making some chips (up to 12k) while the rest of the field sat doing nothing but watch the clock count down to the next level, and the next....and the next and the next.

I got emailed back right away:

Hello Lindsay,

Thank you for contacting PokerStars.

A few PokerStars players are currently experiencing server connection
    difficulties. We are now working on resolving the problem and appreciate
    your kind patience. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We will be considering refunds for materially affected players. "Materially
    affected" means you missed a considerable number of hands and lost a
    significant portion of your chip stack due to blinds and antes. If you
    believe you were materially affected by this issue, please email us with the
    following subject line:

"REFUND: T#_________, $X+Y, User ID"

Where "________" is the Tournament ID, "X+Y" is the buy-in of the
    tournament, and "USERID" is your PokerStars User ID.

For example, "REFUND: T#123456780, $20 + 2, KidJoker"

For multiple tournament refund requests, please note additional tournaments
    in the text of your email. For example:

T#123456780, $20 + 2
    T#123456781, $10 + 1,
    T#123456782, $50 + 5
    etc.

If you do not know the Tournament ID, you can find it in the PokerStars
    software using the playing audit feature. From the PokerStars Lobby screen,
    select:

'Requests' → 'Playing History Audit...'

Please also be aware that your refund request may take a few days to be
    processed.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Sean
    PokerStars Support Team
  • Love the "A few Pokerstars players" part. Is this not exactly what was happening on FT a few weeks ago (i.e. wasn't actually FT's problem but a handful of servers around the globe were experiencing problems of some sort thus massive numbers of players were sitting there watching their chips dwindle away?
  • I can`t wait till next Sunday and watch the server`s burn when their is 40k entrants in the million.:D