All good thilngs must end

Since I moved to Edmonton in October I hadn't had a losing NLH cash session here until last night. Average cash was $450 with a $110/h winrate.

Last night 5.5h of play ended up -$1.

The streak is dead...it was a good ride.

Comments

• My bad bro,
    I thought this was another Phillivey retirement thread....

good luck in your next session Gta.
  • Go back to school GTA. :D
  • Yeah, at least you'll have a career to fall back on . . .
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    My bad bro,
    I thought this was another Phillivey retirement thread....

good luck in your next session Gta.

sigh, guess I was wrong and you being a good one on here.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    bump

lol, wp
  • philliivey wrote: »
    lol, wp
    GTA Poker wrote: »

February 8, 2011

Pretty sure T8 won like 4-6k over multiple tournies yesterday at Caesars and Wetts min cashed and bubbled while I had my first losing cash session in a while playing while way too tired...shower time and then off to the V.

I guess its easier to be a 'winning player' when you track your sessions city by city. Maybe that's why you move around so much :)
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I guess its easier to be a 'winning player' when you track your sessions city by city. Maybe that's why you move around so much :)

<-- Pulls up a chair
  • Look guys, I'm really getting sick of popcorn.... Hobbes you have any peanuts perhaps?
  • I guess GTA wasn't in the mood for this brand of foreplay tonight....He must be too busy doing Jah's Mum. ;)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Look guys, I'm really getting sick of popcorn.... Hobbes you have any peanuts perhaps?

Dry roasted and beer.
  • Love the candied beer nuts.
  • I don't even think it's possible to lose at live NL holdem in an unrigged game.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Look guys, I'm really getting sick of popcorn.... Hobbes you have any peanuts perhaps?

How about pretzels?