Tag line

2»

Comments

• There's a reason the King of Hearts is the suicide King, Johnnie . . .
  • "Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use."
    THAT one is getting just a little too close! ummm, can I log on to your pc again, just for a minute...
  • compuease wrote: »
    THAT one is getting just a little too close! ummm, can I log on to your pc again, just for a minute...

Watch it before I Dexter you with a needle to extract yer poker nutrients for further study.

No, you may not log in to my pc. I can see it now...FDISK?, why yes I'd love to delete that partition! All data will be lost? Not a problem!
  • I have made up my mind unless someone can blow me away with something soon.

Prophet 22
  • The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has it's limits.

Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere else.

Einstein, for the above.

Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

John Wooden.
  • In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There's no reason to be the richest man in the cemetery. You can't do any business from there. -Colonel Sanders.[/FONT]

Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement. -Ronald Reagan

"I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." George Bush. Jr.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Win if you can, lose if you must, but never tilt.
    Milo wrote: »
    "Fortune favours the bold".
    pokerJAH wrote: »
    Luck never gives; it only lends.
    Milo wrote: »
    It is often better to be feared, than loved . . . Macciavelli.
    Hobbes wrote: »
    Oh Variance!!! Why doth thou hate me so?
    Sharantyr wrote: »
    Marriage is like a deck of cards. At the beginning all you need is 2 hearts and a diamond, by the end you want a club and a spade.

It is one of these. Thanks for helping me out but there can be on;y one winner

Prophet :2h :2s
  • Yes, but which one? Details, Brent, details.
  • don't think you are married so that rules out that one; we can't have the same tag line (stole it first), so there goes one more. Can't see you complaining about variance..the tilting one seems too logical..the feared one seems a bit gay..all your previous tag lines had some sort of gambling reference (risk, money, chance)..and the winner is??
  • I can't believe my Homerism's got voted out! I demand a recount!

Even Colonel Sanders' sage advice didn't make the cut?
  • Let the man make up his own mind . . .
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Oh Variance!!! Why doth thou hate me so?
    Sharantyr wrote: »
    Marriage is like a deck of cards. At the beginning all you need is 2 hearts and a diamond, by the end you want a club and a spade.
    pokerJAH wrote: »
    Luck never gives; it only lends. .

Down to 3

Prophet :2h :2s
  • And the winner is
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    woot

You can donate my proceeds to GTA to make up some of his Edmonton losses... he's on a losing streak you know.
  • Ok Hobbes, you gotta play the forum tourney now! Nice win.
  • OBv thje votes for Milo were split, leading to my demise . . . sfrigged. LOLZ
  • Ok Hobbes, you gotta play the forum tourney now! Nice win.

I need the Home Club Name
  • Crap, trying to find it Hobbes but the link is just taking us to the main page of this site! If you aren't a member yet, Westside8 would have to accept you anyways as he's the manager. Shar and I are just admins and can't admit people.

Finally found it:
    Please join the Canada Poker's Forum Poker Club on Poker Stars with the club ID 10396 and the invitation code "canadapoker".

Won't likely help for tonight, but wow, that wasn't easy to find. Not sure what happened there, it used to be in every notification for the forum games.
  • You could borrow this one from Charlie Sheen
    I am on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.