Game 12: The Final Rumble of Season 16

Its come down to the very last game between our current leader McFlip, and sneaky NinjaDan who stated at the beginning of the season he was going to win it this time. The leader board has changed a couple of times the last couple of weeks, but now, its put up or shut up time.

And even though I'm a distant third, a small miracle is still possible...depending on total numbers playing, and where we all bust out at. This should be a great game!!

JBird and Eduardo MUST play this game to qualify for the SET game on March 10. NO EXCEPTIONS. The rule is in place and has been since day one, and I've decided to enforce it.

Who's in for the Final BloodBath of the Season??

AJ
Shifty
HighFlyer
McFlip
Athenaios
IronMike
Wetts
A Likely Yes
ACDC
Nib
GarryC

Comments

• Yes please.
  • Like always..., expect chinese bakery, chips and pop for the final game of the season folks.
  • Shameless bump

Last game of the season. Hope to see everyone come out and participate for this one. Should be a good game, especially if Ninja Dan and Micheal end up tangled up in a big hand.
  • In, and taking bribes.

Ie: Will shove blind against a person of your choosing every time theyre in a hand.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    In, and taking bribes.

Ie: Will shove blind against a person of your choosing every time theyre in a hand.

He's done it before...he'll do it again w/o fear. The man is a bulletproof machine.

Take them both out EARLY for $20??>:D
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I'll take some of that action...
    He's done it before...he'll do it again w/o fear. The man is a bulletproof machine.

It will be nice to build up a big stack early ;).
  • And I'm going to miss it. Pick me!! Pick me!! Next season Darryl.
  • put me down as a likely yes
  • Wow...shocked at the small turnout so far. Bet Dan is even more worried though, as a larger field means more points.

ACDC, MiltonSlim...where ARE you guys?

ACDC, MiltonSlim...where ARE you guys?

Scared of the ninja?
    Wow...shocked at the small turnout so far. Bet Dan is even more worried though, as a larger field means more points.

I'm pretty sure a 1st or 2nd will do it. I'm not too worried about the turnout... really Mike should be the only one who is worried ;)!
  • I is back, in for tonight...
  • Garry took his first victory of the season tonight, defeating Keith's pocket 2's with AK believe it or not...Ace on the River sealed the deal for him. Allan took third place.

Dan needed to take second place to win the season, but couldn't hang on, so Micheal, who actually chumped tonight, is the SEASON CHAMP!!! Great season guys. I'll post the official scores over the weekend.

Remember, the SET game is scheduled for March 10...so no league game next week. See everyone on March 10.

Thanks for another great season. Tonight's game was a lot of fun, and I can't wait for the next season to start.
    Garry took his first victory of the season tonight, defeating Keith's pocket 2's with AK believe it or not...Ace on the River sealed the deal for him. Allan took third place.

"The Garry"...sigh
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    ...Tonight's game was a lot of fun, and I can't wait for the next season to start.

Thanks for hosting another great season AJ. GG all.
  • Garry took his first victory of the season tonight, defeating Keith's pocket 2's with AK believe it or not...Ace on the River sealed the deal for him. Allan took third place.

Keith, don't say I didn't return the favour there by busting out exactly the way you did last week... I really thought u would pull off the same thing and hopefully take it down! C'est la vie...

Congrats Garry!!! Way to battle back from being one of the shortstacks at the table..., and to think you were complaining earlier the hand never hits when u play them ;)
    Dan needed to take second place to win the season, but couldn't hang on, so Micheal, who actually chumped tonight,is the SEASON CHAMP!!!

Well, what can I say Dan, you couldn't really blame me for this one. At the very least, I did my part by busting out early..., all I can say is THANK YOU Peter!!! ;)

May the poker gods reward you for your efforts come SET time!
    Thanks for another great season. Tonight's game was a lot of fun, and I can't wait for the next season to start.

Thanks AJ for a great season..., great host as always!!! See you all at the SET.

MC
  • Great game guys....congrats to the game and season winners!

Thanks AJ for being a great host.

C U guys in 2 weeks.
  • Wow, Garry takes it down using Garry... I should have stayed to wittness that. Will it ever happen again???

Congrats to Mike!!!

Thanks for another great season AJ!!!

See Ya'll in two weeks.
  • Official Season 16 FINAL RESULTS!!

SEASON CHAMP!!
    MCFLIP 519.78

HIGHFLYER 497.12
    STR82ACE 390.75
    KEITH 372.75
    GARRYC 352.31
    ACDC 282.78
    ALLY 281.25
    WETTS 218.12
    ASNX557 213.32
    ATHENAIOS 196.21
    MILTONSLIM 190.49
    IRONMIKE 188.6
    EDUARDO 102.84
    ICEDOG 101.24
    JBIRD 97.41
    CRAZYKOBY 72.5
    WORKFORCE 66.82
    EM JAY 59.5
    MUDDGUTTS 43
    MR CHATTY 38.42
    RAJ66 35.27
    SHAZNAZ 21.25
    ERIN 21.25
    HAPPY420 15.61
    SHEBTS 14.32
    LIGHTWEIGHT 13
    Official Season 16 FINAL RESULTS!!

SEASON CHAMP!!
    MCFLIP 519.78

HIGHFLYER 497.12
    STR82ACE 390.75
    KEITH 372.75
    GARRYC 352.31
    ACDC 282.78
    ALLY 281.25
    WETTS 218.12
    ASNX557 213.32
    ATHENAIOS 196.21
    MILTONSLIM 190.49
    IRONMIKE 188.6
    EDUARDO 102.84
    ICEDOG 101.24
    JBIRD 97.41
    CRAZYKOBY 72.5
    WORKFORCE 66.82
    EM JAY 59.5
    MUDDGUTTS 43
    MR CHATTY 38.42
    RAJ66 35.27
    SHAZNAZ 21.25
    ERIN 21.25
    HAPPY420 15.61
    SHEBTS 14.32
    LIGHTWEIGHT 13

Congrats on the season Mike and Garry on the win. See you all at the SET.