$12 180man Prop Bet

A little bored tonight so seeing if this will fly

Will play 8-24 of these depending on screen space. Looking to get 2 to 1 on me having a positive ROI, meaning prizes > buy-ins.

Any takers

Comments

• Play the forum game

Mark
  • Who gets the 2 and who gets the 1
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Play the forum game

Mark

Ok....
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Who gets the 2 and who gets the 1

Your 2 for my 1.
  • wesleyw

0-6 tonight in cashing already..high variance game.
  • like is it a bap or betting you don't make positive?
  • darbday wrote: »
    like is it a bap or betting you don't make positive?

Latter...

I'll do a BAP for $36 ones in the future when I sit down to grind because they don't start up as often.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Latter...

I'll do a BAP for $36 ones in the future when I sit down to grind because they don't start up as often.
    25 bones if you don't come out ahead, 50 for you if you do? is that how it works?
    Latter...

I will take 1 percent!;)
    25 bones if you don't come out ahead, 50 for you if you do? is that how it works?

If I finish in the +, you owe me $50. If I don't, I owe you $25
    If I finish in the +, you owe me $50. If I don't, I owe you $25

ya im down, and its not that i think your not good or anything its a tough feild, good prop for fun....consider it booked, you can start you conqest now, how many?
    ya im down, and its not that i think your not good or anything its a tough feild, good prop for fun....consider it booked, you can start you conqest now, how many?

Not doing it tonight - would have started earlier but too late now. You would have been good though as I'm like 1/8 ITM tonight. Will post again in the future.
    Not doing it tonight - would have started earlier but too late now. You would have been good though as I'm like 1/8 ITM tonight. Will post again in the future.
    k ill be down when you want, ill prob hit some up in a bit if your still in gl
    k ill be down when you want, ill prob hit some up in a bit if your still in gl

I'll definitely post in this thread next time I get the grind on. Busted 3 of the 8 as 70/30 for top 10 chips with 4 tables left...feels awesome
    I'll definitely post in this thread next time I get the grind on. Busted 3 of the 8 as 70/30 for top 10 chips with 4 tables left...feels awesome
    yes i love it...