Looking for an online player to stake

If you are a winning player but want to move up in stakes or want backing for some other reason (personal finances, etc) then PM me and we can discuss a backing arrangement. I am only looking for one more player at the moment.

Comments

• PM sent.. just to see. I dont see it in my folder, but hopefully you got it.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    If you are a winning player but want to move up in stakes or want backing for some other reason (personal finances, etc) then PM me and we can discuss a backing arrangement. I am only looking for one more player at the moment.

Well that rules most of us out.. :(
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    If you are a winning player

Sigh, such restrictionaments.

Im out.
  • Also - I can think of a couple members here that I think have potential based on some PM/conversations Ive had.

Would have to guage their interest tho.
  • What buy in size are you thinking GTA?
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Also - I can think of a couple members here that I think have potential based on some PM/conversations Ive had.

Would have to guage their interest tho.

I'm not available............

oh wait... nevermind...
  • I would like to be bankrolled for onlines 1k's+/200 rebuys+, what kind of deal can you offer me?
  • Sunday majors?
  • Vekked wrote: »
    I would like to be bankrolled for onlines 1k's+/200 rebuys+, what kind of deal can you offer me?

Zynga Poker :D
  • GTA is a good guy to work with guys, no problems with him when I was playing for him.:)